• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking forward to some 'quality time'

KiraLeigh

New FTM after LTTTC!! :D
Reaction score
OH and I are planning a 2 day break to blackpool either next week or the week after.

We have a VERY active sex life anyway but what with the miscarriage it's all been a bit......:shrug: Anyway yesterday which was the first day I stopped bleeding we did it 3 times and I am starting to feel positive again :)

Anyway is anyone else planning trips? xxx

Go girl. Thats fab you getting back to it and feeling positive too. We are going to silverstone in about 3 weeks i think, for the weekend this time maybe lol. Have a good time at blackpool.

Go girl. Thats fab you getting back to it and feeling positive too. We are going to silverstone in about 3 weeks i think, for the weekend this time maybe lol. Have a good time at blackpool.

You going for the Grand Prix? That would be so exciting!

Kira -

have some great fun:sex: for me - we are off that until the bleeding stops for 2 weeks. so ENJOY!!!:)

again - big hugs to you sweetie..

Tina

We are going for the renault world series, its a fab day out, the kids love it too, but if we stay over night this was be the first time lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->