Looks like 3rd time lucky!!!!!!!!!

NG09

Reaction score
Looks like cycle 3 was our lucky one!!

I got my :bfp: this morning at 11dpo !!!! Am still in total shock!!!

I used a cb digi, fully expecting it to comeup with th dreaded 'not pregnant' but to my amazment it said 'pregnant 1-2'!!!!

I had thought of numerous ways to tell DH but instead I raced out of the toilet, bawled my eyes out and said OMG, do you see it whilst shaking like a leaf!!!!!!! He was over the moon too!!!

I am so scared to do another test incase that one was wrong!!! x

I agree, no such thing as a false positive.

CONGRATULATIONS

Thank you newt :flow:

Am soooooo happy, but terrified at the same time!!! Weird feeling x

yay!!! u have given me hope too. u got a bfn yesterday and last night didnt u? so a day really makes all the difference!! yaya congrats!!!

Yeah I got a bfn about 6ish las nighton a cb digi then got my bfp at 7.15 this morning with fmu on a cb digi also. A few people told me they aren't very sensitive so who knows!!! Good luck hun xx

Thanks Crypto, you were right all symptoms pointed to pos result!!! lol x

Huge congrats again Hun! Like the others sai no such thing as false positive!!! I know what u mean though being terrified I am too! So ur about 2 weeks then were not too far off I was about 4+4. Going to doctor today to get confirmed and referred to midwife but my af was due 5 days ago and no show And it bang on time usually so that's goo Enoch for me!
Have u had any symptoms yet?

Huge congrats again Hun! Like the others sai no such thing as false positive!!! I know what u mean though being terrified I am too! So ur about 2 weeks then were not too far off I was about 4+4. Going to doctor today to get confirmed and referred to midwife but my af was due 5 days ago and no show And it bang on time usually so that's goo Enoch for me!
Have u had any symptoms yet?

Thanks again!!! lol

I feel like a total idiot, now I have what I want I'm really happy but scared!!!!

I think I'm 3wks 4days going by last af. Not sure when to go to docs etc but will maybe wait another week to let it sin in a bit!!!

Feeling bloated, sore (.)(.), dizzy, and had a stitc for about 3 days, it has eased off now though!! How about you??

YAY Congrats to you both

Hope you have a H&H pregnancy xx

CONGRATS HUNI!!,, yeahh i took a clear blue test nd it came up pregnant 1-2 weeks soo good luck :D xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->