Looks like I'm back!!! TTC baby # 2! Miraculously conceived baby # 1 through IUI.

Jewel21

Proud Mother of 2!
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Well it looks like I'm back here! I suffered from infertility before having my 1st baby, had high FSH of 12.7, went through IUI with injectables and conceived on my first cycle of treatment. My son is now 7 months old and is my pride and joy. So after all that, we decided to start trying for baby # 2 now and not wait because it could possibly take me a long time to conceive naturally, if that even happens! I'm just so worried I could have to go through the same thing all over again with the doctors. Knowing my luck, I'm probably suffering from Secondary Infertility. But I can't help but wonder, I've been hearing all these stories of people going through IVF, getting pregnant and giving birth, and then miraculously conceiving naturally a second time without help. How is that even possible? This time around, I don't want to get myself depressed again with TTC, at least now I have my son to keep me busy and my mind occupied, through this next phase of my life. Wish me luck and lots of baby dust!!!!! :dust::dust::dust:

Yes, it is possible to conceive naturally after fertility treatments.

My first child took 19 months and 4 rounds of clomid/IUI to conceive.
I had 2 spontaneous pregnancies after that. They took 1 month and 7 months to conceive. So, very easy conception.
Now, I'm on cycle #23 of ttc........so secondary infertility, although I've naturally conceived twice before.

You just never know. Fertility seems to be so random.

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->