Looks like I'm moving on....kind of..

ampersandme

Reaction score
I'm going off the pill! Not actively trying, but not preventing either though.

Will see what happens! Also just want to go off the pill in general (making me moody, killing my libido, making me a fatty)
and I'm allergic to condoms so they arent an option! Plus OH and i discussed it and think we are emotionally in the right place for this, financially not so much but its nothing we can't handle and really, why should that stop us! People in much much worse situations bring up children and are wonderful parents!
So exciting! Hope I get my BFP sooner rather than later!

Will still check in here lots!:flower:

Awww congratulations and good luck! I came of BCP Microgynon 30 2.5 years ago and even though I really dislike condoms (not an option for you!) I would probably never go back on it because of how much better I feel now.

Probably won't be long until you get your BFP if you get the boost in your libido that I did once I came off!

Congrats
Hope your stay in in ttc is a short one

xx

Good luck! I'm in the same boat as you-financially not the best we could be, but emotionally are soo ready! I've just come off my pill, woohoo! I never had any problems with it (side effects etc) but want to give my body a break from it anyway.

Awww congratulations and good luck! I came of BCP Microgynon 30 2.5 years ago and even though I really dislike condoms (not an option for you!) I would probably never go back on it because of how much better I feel now.

Probably won't be long until you get your BFP if you get the boost in your libido that I did once I came off!

I'm the same as Amelie I was on Microgynon 30 :) just come off this July and I'm like a horny horse... :blush::haha: I dislike condoms as well(though I am using them).. during one session I had to stop and honestly my comment was "I can smell burning rubber... such a turn off" XD Hahahahaha Ok TMI !!

I didn't really notice any differences/side effects (apart from the first month I was lactating fake milk) :wacko: but I was on them for so long (5 nearly 6 years) I think i've forgotten what it was like before I was on them!

And your never finacially ready, you just live to your means, and its never about money anyway even though it can make things a little easier... its all about love. :happydance:

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->