Looks like it is over for me... UPDATE pg.14 - a HUGE thank you from me!

Jetset

Reaction score
I had some very light brown spotting this morning on and off all day but I have just been to the toilet and there was pinky red on the toilet paper... I just don't know what to do from here.

I can't stop crying :(

:hugs:

It could still be ok... With brown and pink... Get in touch with mw

:hugs:

I'm so sorry to hear that, I don't even know what to say. Sending you a big hug...

I don't have one as would only have been 5 weeks tomorrow.

Ahhhh hunni, dont panic yet!! Lots of women bleed in pregnancy, sometimes the entire time and go on to give birth to a healthy happy little bean so dont give up hope, stay strong and try to get through to hospital, they will be able to put your mind at rest and let you know what is going on!!
Try not to upset yourself too much, i know its hard but you dont know anything until you get looked at by a doctor!!
Please let us know how you get on!!
Ill be thinking of you and i have everything crossed!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You should bs able to give your docs a ring and get an early scan..

Have you had cramping too? Cos at 5 weeks could be the stretching and implantation...

Get in touch with your doctor tomorrow. Think I've read that brown is normally old blood. Could still be okay. My thoughts are with you x

Is there any point me going to A&E at such an early stage?

I think this is it though as it is quite watery.

My doctors is not open on a Saturday... And the blood is pinky now, not brown.

Yeah it was brown all day today and now turned pink and very watery. I have no cramps, so had no warning whatsoever :( But I guess at 5 weeks you wouldn't get too many symptoms.

Oh hun. Fingers are crossed for you. I doesn't mean it's over.
Do you know if your hospital does emergency scans for women who are bleeding in early pregnancy?
I bled at 5 weeks and went along the following morning at 8am and they scanned me there and then. Didn't get to see much but was reassured as the sacs were there and hadn't passed.

I know it's hard but try and get some sleep and not worry. Put in a sanitary pad so you can keep track of any blood loss.
Are you cramping?

If you aren't sure about the early scan thing get an emergency appointment at your gp in the morning and ask for a scan asap.

Hope everything turns out ok for you hun and do let us know how you are. xxx thinking of you xxx

Ive found this for you hun!!
Have a read and see what you think!! Personally it sounds like implantation bleeding to me!!

Early Pregnancy and Implantation Bleeding
Are you experiencing first trimester bleeding? It's estimated that 25% of all women have bleeding in early pregnancy. One possible cause of this bleeding is implantation bleeding.

What is Implantation Bleeding?
Implantation bleeding is lighter than menstrual bleeding, and consists of pink or brown colored blood. Implantation bleeding occurs when the trophoblast, or tissue that surrounds the egg, attaches to the endometrium and slowly eats its way into the lining. As it does so, it eats through the mother's blood vessels, forming blood lakes within itself. When these blood lakes form near the surface of the trophoblast, they often cause implantation bleeding.

Remember, the difference between period and implantation bleeding is the amount; implantation bleeding is considerably lighter than menstrual bleeding. Menses and implantation bleeding should be different enough so that you can tell. Here are some frequently asked questions about spotting:

When does implantation bleeding occur?
Usually 5-12 days after ovulation, so just around the time that you would be getting your period. Bleeding during ovulation is something different.

What does implantation bleeding look like?
Implantation bleeding signs are a light pink or brown colored spotting.

How long does implantation bleeding last?
The duration varies for each woman.
Miscarriage
Bleeding while pregnant doesn't mean that miscarriage is certain, but it can occur. About half of the women who bleed do not have miscarriages. Miscarriage can occur at any time during the first half of pregnancy. Most occur during the first 12 weeks. Miscarriage occurs in about 15 to 20 percent of pregnancies. If you think you have passed fetal tissue, take it to the doctor's office so it can be examined.

xxxxxxxx

How do I find out if my hospital does emergency scans?

I would give them a ring...

You're on the right side if you're not cramping, so keeping my fingers crossed!

be strong and positive till you have been to doctors, hugs hun

oh hun dont panic yet!!!! pink and brown are fine!! Its only if its red (like youve cut your finger red) that you should worry!!! Please try and relax and keep calm!
Youre unlikely to be scanned under 6/7 weeks theyre more likely to take bloods and check your hcg is rising ok!
Keep calm and relax sweetie! xxxxx

Ive found this for you hun!!
Have a read and see what you think!! Personally it sounds like implantation bleeding to me!!

Early Pregnancy and Implantation Bleeding
Are you experiencing first trimester bleeding? It's estimated that 25% of all women have bleeding in early pregnancy. One possible cause of this bleeding is implantation bleeding.

What is Implantation Bleeding?
Implantation bleeding is lighter than menstrual bleeding, and consists of pink or brown colored blood. Implantation bleeding occurs when the trophoblast, or tissue that surrounds the egg, attaches to the endometrium and slowly eats its way into the lining. As it does so, it eats through the mother's blood vessels, forming blood lakes within itself. When these blood lakes form near the surface of the trophoblast, they often cause implantation bleeding.

Remember, the difference between period and implantation bleeding is the amount; implantation bleeding is considerably lighter than menstrual bleeding. Menses and implantation bleeding should be different enough so that you can tell. Here are some frequently asked questions about spotting:

When does implantation bleeding occur?
Usually 5-12 days after ovulation, so just around the time that you would be getting your period. Bleeding during ovulation is something different.

What does implantation bleeding look like?
Implantation bleeding signs are a light pink or brown colored spotting.

How long does implantation bleeding last?
The duration varies for each woman.
Miscarriage
Bleeding while pregnant doesn't mean that miscarriage is certain, but it can occur. About half of the women who bleed do not have miscarriages. Miscarriage can occur at any time during the first half of pregnancy. Most occur during the first 12 weeks. Miscarriage occurs in about 15 to 20 percent of pregnancies. If you think you have passed fetal tissue, take it to the doctor's office so it can be examined.

xxxxxxxx

Very true!! It could be implantation bleeding.. how long have you been passing pink/red blood for? Is it getting heavier?
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->