Looks like it's all over for me so it's back to TTC

Snowbelle

Reaction score
Had a second scan yesterday which showed baby had grown since last week but still only measured 6weeks and they couldn't find a heartbeat. So I was given the option of waiting to miscarry naturally or have the tablets. So I'm going back next Monday for a final scan (hubby wants to be certain, since baby had grown) and then get the treatment 😢. My 5th miscarriage so I guess I should be used to it now

I'm truly sorry for your loss. No matter how many you lose the pain is never easier. I pray you get your rainbow very soon.

So sorry wishing u lots of luck for the future hope u get your bub soon xxx

Snowbelle, sorry to hear you are going through this. I can understand why you'd be worried. Try to stay positive, as hard as that is. let's hope for the best and see what happens. Either way make sure you take good care of yourself mentally too. (hugs)

I am sooo sorry hun!! I wish you the best of luck and please pamper yourself and try to stay positive :hugs: :hugs:

So sorry to hear you're going through this again. I wish you all the best no matter what happens. I'm sure it will be a very LONG wait to that next scan. I hope as others said you take the time and energy to take care of yourself as well.

Thoughts... prayers... hugs.

So sorry you're going through this again, x

My condolences to you. I know exactly what you're going through. I had two losses before this pregnancy and right now my current situation is listed as "threatened miscarriage" because they couldn't find a baby on my last scan. They only found a gestational sac and a yolk sac. My second ultrasound is tomorrow and it feels like an eternity. I could only imagine how you must feel having to wait for your scan. I'm so sorry life is so cruel sometimes. I wish you the best and lots of :hugs2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->