Looks like we're having a third boy...

MrsK

DH, 2 boys, #3 on the way
Reaction score
I was so sure it was a girl this time, I had really convinced myself and only imagined a little girl when thinking about this next baby's arrival. I even bought a girl outfit because it was so cute and I couldn't pass it up.

At the scan today at 15+3, both techs were very sure it's a boy and said it's usually not that clear this early.. But they really didn't have a doubt. I saw it before they said anything, also. The wiener was pretty obvious...

I smiled and laughed at the scan.. But then I came home and cried. I feel so bad for being sad, but this is our last baby.. And although I would never trade my boys for anything, I really wanted just one daughter.. :cry:
We went out for lunch after the scan, and I kept seeing all these moms with little girls, and all I could think was "why not me?? Why can't I have just one girl??"

I know I'll be ok, and I know I'll love this boy as much as I love my other two... I just feel like I lost the daughter I dreamed of since I was a little girl myself.

I just wanted to say that I know that this is exactly how I would feel in your situation. You aren't alone. :hugs:

I have 3 boys and feel exactly as you do. I'd never change my boys but at the same time am so desperate for a little girl. I have those exact feelings when I see women with little girls and dread hearing my friends announce they are having a baby girl. I've learnt to joke and laugh at the comments that we need to keep trying until I have my daughter but deep down I feel like crying every time someone says it. It's not practical for us to have another baby and our marriage isn't strong enough either at the minute but it's all I think of these days just on the off chance I get my girl

I understand how you feel. I felt the same way when i was told boy with my 3rd.
Hes almost 2 now and just the most amazing little thing, it took me most of my pregnancy but by the end i was just looking forward to meeting our new baby.
:hugs:

I know how you feel.. But the opposite. I will never have a son. Hubby agreed to try one more time for a boy and we ended up with 3 girls. I'm sorry you didn't get your girl. The upset is real I cried too. Hugs.

I have three boys I cried my eyes out when I found out ds3 was a boy I soon got over it but still deep down would love a girl but it's not that I don't love my boys cuz I do there truely amazing were done now so I'll never have a girl I can't tell u how much joy my newest baby boy has brought me he's amazing ! You'll be ok Hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->