LOOONG Congrats Game R9 (FINAL)

Ozdust

WTT & Waiting 4 a niece
Reaction score
ROUND 1 @ https://www.babyandbump.com/just-fun/501514-looong-congrats-game-r1.html#post8496665
ROUND 2 @ https://www.babyandbump.com/just-fun/501522-looong-congrats-game-r2.html#post8496739
ROUND 3 @ https://www.babyandbump.com/just-fun/501530-looong-congrats-game-r3.html#post8496954
ROUND 4 @ https://www.babyandbump.com/just-fun/501537-looong-congrats-game-r4.html#post8497057
ROUND 5 @ https://www.babyandbump.com/just-fun/501546-looong-congrats-game-r5.html#post8497217
ROUND 6 @ https://www.babyandbump.com/just-fun/501552-looong-congrats-game-r6.html#post8497321
ROUND 7 @ https://www.babyandbump.com/just-fun/501557-looong-congrats-game-r7.html#post8497585
ROUND 8 @ https://www.babyandbump.com/just-fun/501563-looong-congrats-game-r8.html#post8497745

Two years later,, four more grandchildren are born between your children. Choose who the parents are. For example,, you could have:
2 sets of twins
4 single births
1 set of twins,, 2 single births
1 set of triplets,, 1 single birth
Make birth announcements on https://www.widdlytinks.com/
Other photo tinks and a diary entry are optional. Wanted to make this a fairly simple round after a complicated one last time.
-
your children:
ROUND 1: 28
ROUND 2: 25 1/2
ROUND 3: 19 1/2
ROUND 4: 18
ROUND 5: 11
your grandchildren:
ROUND 6: 9 1/2
ROUND 7: 5
ROUND 8: 2 (some people may not have any grandchildren from round 8)
ROUND 9: newborn

Dear Anna,
I know how you feel! They grow up so fast.
Our oldest girls are now 28.. good heavens, and our youngest (little Nate) started Middle School this fall.

Glad to hear the twins arrived with no trouble. We also have some new additions.
Vanessa finally settled down with a boy she's known since high school and they have two little sweethearts. Kieran Robert and Lux Catherine their names both mean "light" and their middle names are after mommy and Daddy so precious.
Tim and Chris continue to do everything together including having children together. Despite them living on opposite sides of the country they have both had little girls with in months of each other.

Aside from the new daycare we seem to be running (haha), Gabby has heard when he leaves for his 1st tour. In 4 weeks my baby will be leaving me for a whole year. I don't know how I'll survive ):

On a happier note Elizabeth & Julian have finally picked the date! They've decided on a small winter wedding set next year for February 9th :)

Well that's all for now.

With Love,
Lily

Twins(28):
Crystal Victoria & Matthew Richard
-Finlay Matthew(5)
-Emmeline Hope(2)
Vanessa Catherine & Liam Robert
-Kieran Robert/Lux Catherine(10 mos)

Triplets(25):
Amelia Prudence & Aaron Michael
-Eden Ashlee/Kristin Alyson/Pascal Alexander(9)
-Landon Joshua(3)
Timothy Parker & Cynthia Marie
-Ainsley Laurel(2)
-Kendall Mariah(4 mos)
Christopher Paul & Sophia Rose
-Quinton James(2)
-Charlotte Rose(NB)

DD: Elizabeth Dora(19) & Julian Carter
DS: Gabriel Asher(18)
DS: Nathaniel Andrew(11)
------------

https://img80.imageshack.us/img80/3382/fallflowers1192229960.jpg
https://img204.imageshack.us/img204/1218/autumnleaf1192234641.jpg
https://img253.imageshack.us/img253/8518/blanpinkbows1192237303.jpg
https://img253.imageshack.us/img253/6370/buttonsandflowers119223.jpg

There :)
Sorry I'm a little hardcore :p

Me: Linnea Willow Merryweather (44 1/2)
Mr Right: Gabriel Milson (46 1/2)

Children:

DS/DS: Oscar Thomas & Rory Joseph (28)
DS/DS/DS: Oliver Ronan, Rufus Shane & Sebastian Danny (25 1/2)
DD: Elsie Clarabel (19 1/2)
DS: Henry Quinn (18)
DD: Phoebe Janette (11)

Grandchildren:

(Seb & Jessie)
DGD - Sofia Linnea (9 1/2)
DGS - Sydney Gabriel (9 1/2)
DGD - Sienna Iris (9 1/2)
DGS - Phoenix James (9 1/2)
DGD - India Mary (9 1/2)
DGS - Dayton Peter (2)

(Oscar & Katie)
DGS - Leo Samuel (5)
DGD - Marnie Natasha (10mos).......after Katie's mother.

(Rufus & Eleanor)
DGS - Elijah George (2)

(Rory & Olivia)
DGD & DGS twins - Elodie Francesca & Noah Benjamin (5mos).....middle names after Olivia's parents.

(Elsie)
DGD - Heidi Linnea (NB)...after myself again.

...tbc...will add piccies/announcements later.

Dear Sarah,

Eloise is pregnant again...oh how lovely!. I bet Lola is excited about becoming a big sister. Aww, bless her wanting to be a firefighter just like her daddy!

Our oldest boys are now 28 and our youngest is 11...going on 30, haha!!.

We have had some new additions. Oscar and Katie have a 10 month old daughter, Marnie. Leo dotes on her, it's very sweet. Rory and Olivia finally have the children they longed for, on their second go at IVF, they concieved twins, a boy and a girl, Noah and Elodie, they are 5 months now. Elsie has recently had a baby too, a girl, Heidi. The father is not on the scene, he struggled with the idea of becoming a father so soon, they had only been together a short while but she had fallen completely head over heels in love with him so is quite upset but she is so happy to be a mum. Hopefully they wil sort things out.

Oliver has met a lovely girl, Nuala, she is a little older than him, he's 25, she is 30and has a daughter from a previous relationship, Aine. She's Irish and she used the estate agents that Oliver works in to find a property when she moved over, that is how they met. Oliver has moved in with her, and Aine adores him and he adores her.

Henry has decided he would like to follow in Rory's footsteps and is training to be a teacher.

Phoebe still loves ballet and is having singing lessons too.

Well, that's all for now!.

With Love,
Linnea xx

You're Welcome, glad you enjoyed it :)

My name is Clover Charlotte Lawliet. I was a seventeen year old whose careless party lifestyle led me to becoming pregnant after a drunken one-night stand. After searching for awhile I finally tracked down the father, who proceeds to tell me that he is not interested in me or the baby. Despite being alone I decide to keep the baby.
As if that wasn’t enough I find out at my first scan that I was expecting twin girls. Oh dear lord.
I was really panicked until I met this guy, Jesse Keith Englement. Even though he is only nineteen years old he offered to be my daughters’ substitute father. He has a lot of younger siblings who he is great with so I think it would be a good idea to accept.
I decided to name the girls Alexandra and Danielle. Luckily, Jesse liked these names too.

So, two years after I met Jesse we got married. I was super excited to find out that I expecting our first biological child together! Three babies is a lot for a nineteen and twenty one year old, but I thought we could handle it.
Five however? That was a little much. But it was going to happen as I was having triplets this time. One boy and two girls.
Alexandra loved Beauty and the Beast and begged we name one of her sisters Belle. Danielle wanted the other sister to be named Aurora after her favorite movie, Sleeping Beauty. Our first son, Jesse decided to name Basil, sticking with the apparent Disney theme.
I picked the middle names… Aurora Bliss, Belle Felicity, and Basil Patrick. (After Patrick, from FallOut Boy…How I love that band.)

As soon as the triplets went off to Kindergarten I got lazy with the pill and found myself pregnant again. Oh, how I prayed for no more triplets. I was lucky, the scan showed only one baby. A little girl.
My grandmother Elizabeth died as I was carrying the baby. Alex and Dani (Nicknames they picked up in preschool a few years back) begged me to name the baby after her. So I decided on Eliza and Basil told me to name her “Harley Quinn” after the character on his Batman shows. I decided I liked it enough to name my new daughter Eliza Quinn.
A month after my fantastic three turned six years old the new addition to our family was born.

Of course, someone as fertile as me cannot stop after six children… Noooo. I become pregnant again with a little boy after only one year. Excited for his second son, Jesse decides om the name Asher Finn for his second son. All the children love the name.
Of course, with seven children you can expect conflicts and Eliza hits the terrible twos and starts biting and pulling her little brother’s hair. When she finds that gets her attention she starts biting too. I get overwhelmed and my wonderful twins offer to stay home from school and help me. While I am grateful, I find it strange. Both Jesse and I loved school. I worried they were taking place after their biological father when I find they are failing almost every class. I ask what was wrong, worried that sharing my attention with five other kids was causing them to act out when they explain it was because of bullying. I decide to home-school them, and their grades in school drastically improve and within six months the fighting between Eliza and Asher stops completely, due to the constant attention they receive. I am very proud of my oldest girls.
Our beautiful family now contains me (Clover) and Jessie and our children; Alex, Dani, Belle, Aurora, Basil, Eliza, and Asher.

As six years pass Eliza and Asher are inseparable. They even had trouble separating for their classes (and they are in separate grades!) so I home-school them as I did with Alex and Dani. My young ones are easy though, because I have five teenagers now. (And I am only 34!) It isn’t easy, but I feel that Jesse and I are handling this feat pretty well. Seeing as I still have a year before birth defects need to be a huge worry of mine (statistically), we decide for another child. The twins and triplets pretty much care for themselves anyways. Luckily, but not surprisingly, we conceive fast and expect yet another boy. We name him Warren Reilly.

As I am bathing Warren a year later I find that I am going to be a grandma, as Belle is now pregnant. I sighed and asked her what had happened?! She was only fifteen years old. Looking back, this is what I had written in my journal”
”Well, Mama… I wanted a big family like we have and I know that you had to have started young. Alex and Dani were made when you were only seventeen! I poked holes in the condoms Dad gave me, so Damien [Her boyfriend] would think it was an accident. That was probably wrong, but… I still regret nothing,” is what Belle tells me. I sigh. I should have expected it. Statically children of teen parents end up having children in their teen years themselves. I asked my little Belle if Damien was going to stay, and of course she said yes. They always assume yes. I knew I had to let her do what she wanted, but I knew multiples were genetic, and I had them twice! If Damien decides to leave her, I fear she won’t be as lucky as I was with Jess. I asked her if she knew about multiples being hereditary and she looked at me kind of worried. I suppose we will need to look at the scan…
And I was right… Not twins, not triplets, but quadruplets. Oh, Damien was not pleased. He left as soon as the syllable “quad” came from her mouth. But, Belle has loving parents and many supportive siblings (though Alex and Dani are in college now).
At their birth she names the children after her favorite actors; Mila and Jessica after Mila Kuniz and Jessica Alba, and Johnny and Michael after Johnny Depp and Michael Cera. Her labor, I don’t even want to describe… 26 hours… a few weeks early. But it’s common to be early with multiples…I kept telling her that. The doctor determined that four children would be rough on a sixteen year old so they did a c-section. My poor Belle. But her children are so lovely.

Valentine’s Day and my little Dani goes into labor with her little girl. Her husband, Daniel (go figure) is holding her petite hand as she pushes. Once her little miracle is born they announce the birth of my little granddaughter, Alice Eva. She couldn’t be more beautiful, and my daughter couldn’t either.

Three years later I hear from Trent and Sarah, who tell me they lost my address when they moved. I laugh, as the last time we spoke I was pregnant with Warren! They wrote me to ask how me and all my loads of children were doing and I laughed. I wrote a lengthy response, explaining how each child is doing.
Alex: Alex and her husband have a little girl namedCiera.
Dani: Is raising Alice, and hoping to have another soon…no luck yet.
Belle:n Doing excellent with her quads, who are excelling in school.
Aurora: Is working on her master’s degree.
Basil: Is working as a game designer in California, not doing so well on the dating circuit. (My nerdy son&#8230; <3)
Eliza: Is preparing for her graduation from high school! A few more months.
Asher: Is researching universities to start applying to next year.
Warren: Is doing very well in the fourth grade.

Two years later Dani gave birth to a a set of twins and named them Charlotte Maye after me and Nathan Bradley after Daniel&#8217;s father. And Asher is expecting twins with his new wife, Sydney, although they have no yet picked out names. They only know they are little girls.

My name is Clover Charlotte Lawliet. I was a seventeen year old whose careless party lifestyle led me to becoming pregnant after a drunken one-night stand. After searching for awhile I finally tracked down the father, who proceeds to tell me that he is not interested in me or the baby. Despite being alone I decide to keep the baby.
As if that wasn’t enough I find out at my first scan that I was expecting twin girls. Oh dear lord.
I was really panicked until I met this guy, Jesse Keith Englement. Even though he is only nineteen years old he offered to be my daughters’ substitute father. He has a lot of younger siblings who he is great with so I think it would be a good idea to accept.
I decided to name the girls Alexandra and Danielle. Luckily, Jesse liked these names too.

So, two years after I met Jesse we got married. I was super excited to find out that I expecting our first biological child together! Three babies is a lot for a nineteen and twenty one year old, but I thought we could handle it.
Five however? That was a little much. But it was going to happen as I was having triplets this time. One boy and two girls.
Alexandra loved Beauty and the Beast and begged we name one of her sisters Belle. Danielle wanted the other sister to be named Aurora after her favorite movie, Sleeping Beauty. Our first son, Jesse decided to name Basil, sticking with the apparent Disney theme.
I picked the middle names… Aurora Bliss, Belle Felicity, and Basil Patrick. (After Patrick, from FallOut Boy…How I love that band.)

As soon as the triplets went off to Kindergarten I got lazy with the pill and found myself pregnant again. Oh, how I prayed for no more triplets. I was lucky, the scan showed only one baby. A little girl.
My grandmother Elizabeth died as I was carrying the baby. Alex and Dani (Nicknames they picked up in preschool a few years back) begged me to name the baby after her. So I decided on Eliza and Basil told me to name her “Harley Quinn” after the character on his Batman shows. I decided I liked it enough to name my new daughter Eliza Quinn.
A month after my fantastic three turned six years old the new addition to our family was born.

Of course, someone as fertile as me cannot stop after six children… Noooo. I become pregnant again with a little boy after only one year. Excited for his second son, Jesse decides om the name Asher Finn for his second son. All the children love the name.
Of course, with seven children you can expect conflicts and Eliza hits the terrible twos and starts biting and pulling her little brother’s hair. When she finds that gets her attention she starts biting too. I get overwhelmed and my wonderful twins offer to stay home from school and help me. While I am grateful, I find it strange. Both Jesse and I loved school. I worried they were taking place after their biological father when I find they are failing almost every class. I ask what was wrong, worried that sharing my attention with five other kids was causing them to act out when they explain it was because of bullying. I decide to home-school them, and their grades in school drastically improve and within six months the fighting between Eliza and Asher stops completely, due to the constant attention they receive. I am very proud of my oldest girls.
Our beautiful family now contains me (Clover) and Jessie and our children; Alex, Dani, Belle, Aurora, Basil, Eliza, and Asher.

As six years pass Eliza and Asher are inseparable. They even had trouble separating for their classes (and they are in separate grades!) so I home-school them as I did with Alex and Dani. My young ones are easy though, because I have five teenagers now. (And I am only 34!) It isn’t easy, but I feel that Jesse and I are handling this feat pretty well. Seeing as I still have a year before birth defects need to be a huge worry of mine (statistically), we decide for another child. The twins and triplets pretty much care for themselves anyways. Luckily, but not surprisingly, we conceive fast and expect yet another boy. We name him Warren Reilly.

As I am bathing Warren a year later I find that I am going to be a grandma, as Belle is now pregnant. I sighed and asked her what had happened?! She was only fifteen years old. Looking back, this is what I had written in my journal”
”Well, Mama… I wanted a big family like we have and I know that you had to have started young. Alex and Dani were made when you were only seventeen! I poked holes in the condoms Dad gave me, so Damien [Her boyfriend] would think it was an accident. That was probably wrong, but… I still regret nothing,” is what Belle tells me. I sigh. I should have expected it. Statically children of teen parents end up having children in their teen years themselves. I asked my little Belle if Damien was going to stay, and of course she said yes. They always assume yes. I knew I had to let her do what she wanted, but I knew multiples were genetic, and I had them twice! If Damien decides to leave her, I fear she won’t be as lucky as I was with Jess. I asked her if she knew about multiples being hereditary and she looked at me kind of worried. I suppose we will need to look at the scan…
And I was right… Not twins, not triplets, but quadruplets. Oh, Damien was not pleased. He left as soon as the syllable “quad” came from her mouth. But, Belle has loving parents and many supportive siblings (though Alex and Dani are in college now).
At their birth she names the children after her favorite actors; Mila and Jessica after Mila Kuniz and Jessica Alba, and Johnny and Michael after Johnny Depp and Michael Cera. Her labor, I don’t even want to describe… 26 hours… a few weeks early. But it’s common to be early with multiples…I kept telling her that. The doctor determined that four children would be rough on a sixteen year old so they did a c-section. My poor Belle. But her children are so lovely.

Valentine’s Day and my little Dani goes into labor with her little girl. Her husband, Daniel (go figure) is holding her petite hand as she pushes. Once her little miracle is born they announce the birth of my little granddaughter, Alice Eva. She couldn’t be more beautiful, and my daughter couldn’t either.

Three years later I hear from Trent and Sarah, who tell me they lost my address when they moved. I laugh, as the last time we spoke I was pregnant with Warren! They wrote me to ask how me and all my loads of children were doing and I laughed. I wrote a lengthy response, explaining how each child is doing.
Alex: Alex and her husband have a little girl namedCiera.
Dani: Is raising Alice, and hoping to have another soon…no luck yet.
Belle:n Doing excellent with her quads, who are excelling in school.
Aurora: Is working on her master’s degree.
Basil: Is working as a game designer in California, not doing so well on the dating circuit. (My nerdy son… <3)
Eliza: Is preparing for her graduation from high school! A few more months.
Asher: Is researching universities to start applying to next year.
Warren: Is doing very well in the fourth grade.

Two years later Dani gave birth to a a set of twins and named them Charlotte Maye after me and Nathan Bradley after Daniel’s father. And Asher is expecting twins with his new wife, Sydney, although they have no yet picked out names. They only know they are little girls.

I couldn't get my certificates to shoe up correctly. >_<

Wow LoveAmorAi.. you're even more hardcore then me
=D&gt;

Introducing Pansy and Lucas Reight....

Pansy Caitlin Bullock was 17 when she had a one night stand resulting in a pregnancy of twins.....lo and behold the father runs off.......couldnt deal with the pressure. But never fear. Mr Right was round the corner in the form of Mr Lucas Reight aged 19! Lucas became the rock of support for Pansy and they both became proud parents to twin girls Alicia & Alice.

Two years later Pansy and Lucas are now married. As well as the girls Alicia and Alice, Pansy and Lucas recently welcomed the arrival of triplets; Belle (after belle in beauty and the beast) Cleo (after the cat in pinocchio) and Elvis (after Elvis himself of course). The fun begins!

Five years later another new addition joins the Reight family household. Little Ellen Daisy has arrived making it a family of 8! Ellen's name was picked by Alicia & Alice after Pansy's grandmother. Elvis then picked Daisy for her middle name after Daisy in Dukes if hazzard.
Pansy age 24
Lucas age 26
Alice & Alicia age 8 1/2
Belle, Cleo & Elvis age 6
Baby Ellen

Unexpectedly a year on and Pansy is expecting again.....the idea of 2 close together sounds good.....doesnt it? Pansy & Lucas find out they are having another girl......poor Elvis being the only boy. The little girl is named Maisy May.
Maisy & Ellen do not seem to be gettin on with each so Alicia and Alice stay at home offering to help Pansy out with the two younger ones. Pansy is so grateful for the extra help but is upset to find that the twins have been bullied at school so she decides homeschool them with brilliaint results!

After 7 years Ellen and Maisy are the best of friends and inseperable. no signs of previous squabbling in sight. The twins and triplets have reached their teenage years (YIKES) and doing well. Elvis is now not the only boy in the household. Baby Jak Tomas has arrived making Pansy and Lucas the proud parents of 8 children!

October 19th- pansy writes in her diary
"Dear diary, this past year has been hectic running round sorting the children out with school, homework etc. Though now it will be tougher as Cleo announced over dinner that she is 11 weeks pregnant with twins. The twins are healthy and cleo and her boyfriend oscar couldn't be happier. Me and Lucas are so supportive and cannot wait to be grandparents............
April 4th - Cleo and Oscar are now the proud parents of a little boy and girl. Dustin and Olivia.

Further on four years and the grandchildren have been extended with the arrival of baby Conall Rhys Plater, son of Alice and her husband Max.

Alice & Alicia are now 23
Belle,Cleo & Elvis are 20 1/2
Ellen is 14 1/2
Maisy is 13
Jak is 6
Grankids:
Dustin & Olivia are 4 1/2
Baby Conall

Soon Pansy and Lucas become grandparents again to little Ariel Louise Reight, daughter of Elvis!
Pansy heard from an old friend and wrote back;
"Hi maureen and derek,
How lovely to hear from you both. i heard Alan got his promotion as manager.you must send our congratulations for us. You both must be very proud of him.
Things have been manic here.jak was only a baby when i last spoke to you. He's nearly 9 now! Can u believer that. I'm also a grandma to 4 beautiful grandchildren. There are Cleo's twins dustin and Olivia who are nearly 8, Alice's little boy Conall who is 3 and our newest addition Ariel who is Elvis's daughter. They certainly keep me on my toes!
Write back soon
Pansy and Lucas
Xx

Two years on 4 more grandchildren arrive. Bella's twin boys Jake & Joshua, Maisy's little girl Ella and Alicia's baby boy Eli. Pansy and Lucas are still going strong watching their children and grandchildrenvgrow into little adults ready to face the big world!!

Alicia & Alice are now 28
belle, cleo and elvis are now 25 1/2
Ellen is now 19 1/2
Maisy is now 18
Jak is now 11

Dustin & Olivia are now 9 1/2
Conall is now 5
Ariel is 2
And there is Jake and Joshua, Ella and Eli.

The Reight Family x

Me: Rose Jennifer Depp
Mr Right: Alex Mathew Kaiden
DS/DS: Kyle Logan/James Christopher
Kyle's spouse: Candace Lawrence
DS/DS/DS: Nick Owen/Jack Iglesias/Michael Johnson
Nick's GF: Isabella Gibbs
DD: Anne Buttercup
DD: Julia Rose
DD: Alice Taylor
DGD/DGS: Angelina Clarkson/Jacob Dawson
DGS: Edward Simon

(Nick & Isabella)
Angelina Clarkson/Jacob Dawson

(Kyle & Candace)
Edward Simon

(James & Ruth)
Emma Abbott

(Anne & Shawn)
Johnny Downs

I've grown old, my eye sights gave up, I'm on a stick support, my tooth missing sorry I forgot the ages of my family and I have lost my marbles and gone crazy raising up such a big family. I looked like a baby producing machine here. :rofl:

Me: Poppy Arianna Daniels (45)
Mr Right: Stuart Michael James Daniels (47)

Evelyn Amelia Summer (28) + Adam Marc (28)
-- Arabella Poppy (5)
-- Aoife Noelle (2)
Jennifer Arielle Sophia (28) + Andrew Richard (29)
--Emily Francesca
Aurora Hope (25) + George Zachary (26)
--Taylor Sparrow + Robert Zachary (9)
-- Briony Imogen (2)
Calliope Faith (25) + Mario Luigi (27)
-- Asia + Jace
Belle Grace (25) + Christopher Benjamin (27)
--Romy Aria (2)
--Bennett Daniel
Marya Blue
(19)
Alistair Ezra (18)
Ledger Joshua (11)

https://img15.imageshack.us/img15/9250/blackblue61102053734.jpg
Birth Announcements by WiddlyTinks.com

https://img38.imageshack.us/img38/7881/pinkbrownhearts61102058.jpg

https://img824.imageshack.us/img824/7120/blackpink6110218984.jpg

Hi Sarah,

its good to hear from you again!
Wow, Susans twins are growing up really fast, and shes pregnant again naturally - such wonderful news! I cant wait to see whether its a little boy or a little girl. What is she hoping for? Keep us posted!

I cant believe your Charlie is married, i thought that one would never settle down. Haha. I'd love to meet the woman that made an honest man out of him!

Jenny married that man last year who she was working with, his name is Andrew, and hes such a lovely man! Very caring and considerate, and smart! They've recently had a beautiful baby girl, Emily Francesca.

Callie came home a year ago and she was married! But not to Pierre - to an Italian man named Mario! He is lovely, but it was all a bit quick. But hey, i dont think my family knows how to go at a slower pace. They had a set of gorgoeus fraternal boy/girl twins not long ago, and named them Asia and Jace.

Belle also had another little baby, a bouncing little boy, Bennett! He's gorgoeus and Romy loves him. She's always telling people about her "Baby brother Bennett who came from Mummy's tummy." She truly is precious!

Marya is just about to start her second year of university, she passed all her first exams and even got highest in her year! She's met a nice boy studying Medicine and in fact is bringing home for dinner next week! Its the first time we get to meet him.

Alistair recently joined the army. :cry: its so sad to see your baby go off to fight in the services, but im so proud of him. Stuart also says it might do him some good, and get him to respect others and be grateful for what he has. I hope hes right!

Ledger - my only baby still left in the nest - is just about to start secondary school. It breaks my heart. I never want him to leave! He always talks about, "When i have my own house like my sisters.." I want him to live with me forever!

All my love, let me know how Susan gets on with her new LO!
Poppy
xx

--Oh, i didnt have a chance to send this letter before the weekend. We had dinner with Marya and her new boyfriend, Joshua. - Just thought i'd let you know.. She pregnant! Oh my word!

Speak soon!

Me: Poppy Vienna Carter *Lopez* (45)
Him: Elliott Matthew Carter (47)
DS: Jesse Taylor (28)
--DGD: Maisie Diana (5)
--DGD: Freya Aurora (2)
DD: Ariel Paige (28)
--DGS/DGS: Orlando James & Pheonix Ray (10)
--DGD: Mila Renee (2)
DD: Nala Faith (25)
--DGS: Arron Bailey (1)
DS: Roscoe Kanye (25)
--DGS: Logan Elijah (2)
--DGD/DGD: Isabel Jayne & Eliana Rose (nb)
DD: Belle Amity (25)
DD: Elizabeth Minnie "Liza" (19)
--DGD: Georgina Leanne (nb)
DS: Tobias Reed "Toby" (18)
DS: Riley William (11)

Poppy and Elliott Carter with Jesse, Ariel, Nala, Roscoe, Belle, Liza,Toby and Riley!

Ariel Carter with Orlando, Pheonix and Mila!

Jesse Carter with Maisie and Freya!

Roscoe Carter with Logan, Isabel and Eliana!

Nala Carter with Arron!

Liza Carter with Georgina!

Me: Lily Grace Crewe (45)
Mr Right: Koby Keith Hannigan (47)

Twins:
DS-William Alexander (28)
--DGS- Finlay James (5)
DD-Jenna Christine (28)
--DGS- Oliver Jack (2)
--DGD- Natalie Rose (NB)

Triplets:
DS-Cooper John (25)
--DGD/DGD- Brooklyn Marie/ London Kate (9)
--DGD- Macey Gaines (2)
DD-Ellie Faith (25)
--DGS- Calvin Scott (2)
--DGS- Jackson Clark (NB)
DD- Anna Grace (25)
--DGS- Benjamin Marvin (NB)
--DGS- Samuel Adam (NB)

DD- Elizabeth Belle (19)
DD- Clara Margaret (18)
DS- Charles Louis (11)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online