looooww baby

milkmachine

Formally uv
Reaction score
my baby is so low the midwife couldnt feel his head, so apparently we are good to go:thumbup: i need to go into labour sooner rather than later because midwife/consultants start to get a bit ancy as i have a still birth in my history. anyone have any idea how long from baby being totally engaged to being born takes? i know its all a load on nonsense as all pregnancies and women are diff but itll keep me busy lol!

No answer for your question but wanted to wish you luck! Hope things start happening for you soon xx

Sounds like its about time to start bouncing on the birthing ball or using the stairs. The more pressure you put on your cervix the more it will get the idea that its time to start working!

ive been up and down the stairs allll day - had carpet fitted- what i need is some rocking sex! lol alas im single pfft!

haha I was going to suggest sex! Keep moving and as active as possible. Hope baby decides to come very soon!

well you can always give yourself a good time :winkwink: I know its not the same, but it does get some oxytocin flowing! lol

well you can always give yourself a good time :winkwink: I know its not the same, but it does get some oxytocin flowing! lol

Sometimes it can be funner :winkwink:

Don't underestimate the power of orgasm and nipple stim to get things going!

As for how long it will take to go in to labour once head is engaged

The Answer is.......

Approximately 1 hour to 1 month.... but variations from that time frame can occur :haha:

Sometimes it can be funner :winkwink:

Don't underestimate the power of orgasm and nipple stim to get things going!

As for how long it will take to go in to labour once head is engaged

The Answer is.......

Approximately 1 hour to 1 month.... but variations from that time frame can occur :haha:

lol i knew the answer would be along those kind of lines, i suspect he has been down there for a while. who knows!! the clock is really ticking now the sooner he comes the more likely ill get to stay home without any kind of monitoring/.

When was your due date again????

Do they have restrictions as to how overdue you can be before they do not allow you to have a homebirth?

Here in Canada it is 43 weeks, however women have to meet with an ob to discuss the risks of going longer at 42 weeks (many ob's however have on their own terms moved that consult up to 41 weeks.....) and the obs always insist you induce right away.... It takes a strong willed woman to go against ob recommendations.

Also, here is's standard practice to go in for a biophysical ultrasound every 3 days after week 41 to check up on baby's well being... If ultrasound is not readily available they'll just do a non-stress test instead every 3 days till you have baby.

its 14 days over here as far as im aware but due to previous still birth they are a bit over cautious :/ due today.

Sending lots of "come on out baby!" vibes!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->