Loose 5lbs in March Challenge

PinkEmily

Reaction score
Following on from the January and February threads here is the March one :thumbup:

Add your current weight tomorrow (1st March) I'll try my best to keep up to date.

Starting Weight

PinkEmily 137.4lbs

NatalieW 184.4lbs

ImSoTired 160.3lbs

amberdawn723 198.0lbs

MonstHer 147

pandacub 148lbs

nicki01 114lbs

jenniferttc1 128lbs

ICJames

TySonNMe

Hey it's me. BFN today and Horrible cramps:cry:! But as soon as they're gone, I'm going to lose this weight. On a break from ttc to take care of myself! My current weight is 160.3! I've lost almost 20 lbs so far! Here's hoping to losing 5 or more this March! Thanks for starting this thred PinkEmily! I weigh in on Wed mornings.

I'm sorry ImSoTired :( Well done on losing 20lbs, ive lost that too! Its been a slow battle for me, looking forward to losing 5lbs this month but i have no will power to get back to my fitness dvd at the moment. We are having friends round tomorrow and ordering dominos which will probably put me back a few pounds, im going to have to work extra hard next week to get a loss.

I'm sorry ImSoTired :( Well done on losing 20lbs, ive lost that too! Its been a slow battle for me, looking forward to losing 5lbs this month but i have no will power to get back to my fitness dvd at the moment. We are having friends round tomorrow and ordering dominos which will probably put me back a few pounds, im going to have to work extra hard next week to get a loss.

I've been craving pizza! I watch tv commercials and my mouth waters for whatever food they are advertising! I just feel so bad about not losing a lot last week that I gotta try to stick to it for a bit. I am dying for a day off though! Hopefully soon lol. And I can't wait for these cramps to go away!:wacko:

:hugs: imsotired.

Wow both lost 20lbs - fantastic, I really need to keep working a lb a week is good but so slow!

Did three fitness hour long classes this week, so hoping for more :)

:hugs: imsotired.

Wow both lost 20lbs - fantastic, I really need to keep working a lb a week is good but so slow!

Did three fitness hour long classes this week, so hoping for more :)

I've been doing the treadmill 2 to 3 hrs a week. I really dunno why I didn't lose more than .4 lb last week?!

I'd love to join in! I just started my weight loss journey on Feb 18th. I do my weigh-ins on Saturdays.....so tomorrow morning I'll see where I am as of week 2.

Starting weight: 201.3
Week 1 weight: 198.0

I've been using my elliptical for 20 minutes a day since Feb 18th. And today I'm on day 4 of using my elliptical for 30 minutes a day using IFit Live Jillian Michael's Weight Loss program. I really like using her program better than just pushing myself. Hearing her voice pushes me alot more and makes me burn more calories. FX that I've lost a pound or two at tomorrow morning's weigh-in!

Just weighed myself and I'm down 1 lb for my 2nd week. I've set my next goal to be to get to 193 by the end of March (5 lbs down from Feb 25).....

Today's weight: 197.0

Well done Amberdawn.

Well my current weight is 182.4. Lost 2lb this week. And only a lb off a stone. So the extra exercise helped.

I lost 5.6lb in Feb challenge!

Hi, I'd like to join. I am 147 lbs right now. :)

Back on my diet this today!! Ive had such a bad time recently, ive not done my 30 day shread for about a week and ive gone back to my old eating habbits. Need a big kick up the bum :haha:

PinkEmily, I'm sure you will get back on it easily!

:hi: monstHer

Didn't really watch my calories yesterday as I wasn't feeling well, I still hope I lose more than last week.

Hi everybody. :)

Well today is a bust. My husband came home with a Godiva box assortment and a bottle of wine just to be nice. Faaaaaaaiiiiil on my part.

Hi everybody. :)

Well today is a bust. My husband came home with a Godiva box assortment and a bottle of wine just to be nice. Faaaaaaaiiiiil on my part.

I'm so jealous! We deserve a treat sometimes :)

I need to find the motivation to do my dvd tonight but i really cant be bothered. Had such a busy weekend with wedding stuff. Tomorrow is food shop day, im going to write out a list, only healthy stuff allowed :haha:

Just got back from the store. Bought a red velvet cupcake. A big one. I just need a break from this stupid diet but I really couldn't help myself. I guess I will just have to really get to work this week. Thinking about not weighing in on wednesday just incase because if I gained I might go off the deep end. Im SOOO bloated from af and I tend to get really hungry when I have af as well. Am I the only one who wants to eat everything just prior to and during af? Mon through friday this week I will NOT eat anything bad and at least work out 30 hr 4 of those days.

Ohh, i want in! Weighed myself at my mums today as i havent any scales at the moment.
According to them, i weigh 148lbs
Going to buy some scales tomorrow & will weigh again just to check :)

PinkEmily, im doing the 30 day shred too, on day 5 at the momemt :)

ooo im in too! Im 114lbs now havent logged on mfp properly for weeks, havent really been doing any healthy eating or exercise so fingers crossed i get back to it! Must be good from tomorow onwards.

Is it too late for me to join?
I'm 128 right now hoping to loose atleast the last 3 pounds from pregnancy, but would love to get down to 115! I'm positive breastfeeding helps me alot but I eat so much fast food and sweets since having him and tomorrow i'm cutting them out! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->