Loose 5lbs in March Challenge

Should I wait until my 6 week pp checkup to do abs?
I have a gym membership and I use to go daily for 2 hours a day before pregnancy, but my husband will not let me go until after my doctors appointment and get the goahead :/ BUT they now off body toning, kickboxing, and zumba classes along with membership :)

I didn't think I was going to lose anything and I wasn't going to weigh in until next Wed cause I was afraid I might have gained. I was VERY wrong as I actually lost 3.5 lbs! I'm now down to 156.7! WOoHOO! Back into the 150s and I didn't even know it. Perhaps I didn't lose much last week because I was bloated from my period? I don't know but I'm happy I weighed in today!

Jen, yes wait until 6wk check. It is for legal reasons as well. Only a few more weeks to go.

Wahoo imsotired. Well done!

Jen, yes wait until 6wk check. It is for legal reasons as well. Only a few more weeks to go.

Thanks! I'm excited. 23lbs lost so far! I can't believe it! Now if I could just lose a bit of this belly fat I could wear those 12s with no problem. It's just my belly fat that's in the way....grr!

Same as me!! I'm tempted to start a journal... Maybe that would keep me on target more!

Eh. I tried the journal thing with ttc and I didn't like it. I felt like I was talking to myself. Don't get me wrong, I do talk to myself in real life but I think the whole writing it down thing is what really turned me off. I think as long as I keep losing I will be motivated. I could probably wear those 12s now but I've always liked my jeans with a bit extra room and I actually tend to buy bigger clothing even when I don't need it. They button just fine but I have this muffin top thing going on that is really not attractive. lol.I'm so excited to start wearing my smaller clothes! lol. I think this will keep my mind off of ttc as well which will be great because it has caused my nothing but stress and heartache since the beginning. I hope that byt he time I get pregnant I will be maybe another 15 lbs lighter and I'll look pregnant, not just fat. I hope to get pregnant in June and have a baby this time next year. I also hope that when it's all said and done I can lose the weight again.

I'm with you Natalie...I have an uncontrollable sweet tooth...I just crave chocolate or something sweet after meals.

I'm with you Natalie...I have an uncontrollable sweet tooth...I just crave chocolate or something sweet after meals.

I bought a bag of small chocolate. I love the dove promises. I eat usually one a day. It's only about 40 calories. Hershey kisses are less I think. I also eat a lot of those 100 cal packs instead of snacking.

I get so tired on wednesdays and just want to eat everything in sight. Mainly sweet stuff... Think if I had choc even a bag I wouldn't be able to stop!

Thanks Im...will try that. I love the Dove chocolate but I'm afraid I won't be able to stop at one...I really need to work on my willpower!

Cardio also? Should I just stick to walking for now and running after the checkup?

Jen, I would wait until you get the green light from your doctor to do more aggressive exercise...even if you feel up to it, you definitely don't want to do more harm than good. :flower:

Defineately wait for running until after 6wks. Stick to walking only x

Defiantly stick to walking, i done some wii fit at 5 weeks pp, nothing to strenuous but i bled super super heavy for a week after and it really took it out of me.

Well done Imsotired!!

I would wait until 6week check too. Give your body chance to recover :)

AF has got me! forgot to take my pill last night argh!!! Im not going to lose anything this week. Boo :(

Thanks for replying :)
For now I'll take little man on some nice walks, just have to wait for all this nasty weather to go away. But I have cut out eating out for all my meals and got rid of all the sweets!

My friend came over on tuesday with wine & chocolate so that day was a complete write off! And i skipped the 30dayshred.

Started back on 30ds and had a lovely healthy dinner yesterday though, so at least i didnt give up completely, which as been the pattern in the past :)

I weighed in yesterday and ive lost 1.2lbs :happydance: really didnt expect to have lost anything.

PandaCub im exactly the same, usually i would have given up. I think being a part of this type of thread helps a lot :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->