Loose 5lbs in March Challenge

Ohh, i want in! Weighed myself at my mums today as i havent any scales at the moment.
According to them, i weigh 148lbs
Going to buy some scales tomorrow & will weigh again just to check :)

PinkEmily, im doing the 30 day shred too, on day 5 at the momemt :)

I'm waiting for my 30 day shred to come in the mail! Should be any day now :happydance:

Welcome ladies :D ive been doing 30 Day Shred for about a month now, its great. The results can be amazing if you actually stick to it and do it daily.

I'm having a good day so far, if any of you are on MFP feel free to add me - pinkemily :D

I will sign up to lose 5Ibs in March! :) have around...100 pounds to lose total, so...I'm hoping for more than 5Ibs tbh lol..but its a start! :happydance:

Hey girls, would love to join! I have been trying to lose 25 pounds since the beginning of the year. I bought $200+ dollars of supplements and was hardcore on the wagon for the first month, lost 9 pounds, but then after AF I gained a few back and lost my determination. I weighed in at 174.5 on Feb. 27. Going to have a look at the 30 day shred now. Thanks!

Good luck Tysonnme! that is my problem...after a few weeks I lose determination and go straight back into my old ways..BUT we can do it!!

Thanks IC...that has always been my downfall...I start off strong and then eventually lose interest...I am proud though that I held off the 4 pounds I did so I'm going to find a copy of the 30 Day Shred and start doing it after LO goes to bed. I'm so glad I found this thread!

I'm not really sure what the 30 day shred is? :/

I wasn't either but it's Jillian Michael's workout DVD. It appears to be 3 20 minute workouts. One workout for each level and you start at one and I guess by the end of the month you are on level 3. Jillian Michaels is the trainer for The Biggest Loser.

:hi: to new joiners!

I'm getting quite annoyed, my trousers are too large but the next size down is slightly too small!!

30 day shred still has not came in :( but I borrowed 30 day ripped I think by jillian for the mean time :)

I'm getting quite annoyed, my trousers are too large but the next size down is slightly too small!!

Thats the worst. Thats the problem I'm having now. 14s are too big. 12s too tight! Grrrr.

I have decided I'm not weighing in this week for fear I haven't lost anything. Next week I will.

Thats the worst. Thats the problem I'm having now. 14s are too big. 12s too tight! Grrrr.

I have decided I'm not weighing in this week for fear I haven't lost anything. Next week I will.

I have the same problem with my trousers too so im living in leggings :haha:

Ive put on 1lb whoops :dohh: but i did actually get off my bum and do my 30 day shred last night. Just need to keep it up now. May go for a walk later but Olly has woken up with a cold.

I wish I could live in leggings.. not sure I could get away with it at work in a school!

Just need to find a shop that they do large 14s I suppose.

Sorry about the lb PinkEmily, but you have started back well.

I got 30 Day Shred yesterday online and boy was it a workout! I feel great after though. I only have 8 pound weights at home and the lunges were a challenge but I could do everything else fine. Can't wait to do it again tonight! Thank you sooo much ladies!

Got zumba on the xbox kinnect and all i can say is wow!
Im super bad at it and anyone who might have taken a peek through the window on passing probably thought i was having some sort of fit lol, but i was sweating like mad so it must have done something! Only done 20 mins and was puffing! ha ha! Going to do a bit just dance on the wii now, i hate exercise so figured this could be an easy and fun way.

I looove Zumba. I do the proper classes. It's so much fun and I drip with sweat, you don't know your exercising for an hour.

I got it for the Wii.

I have zumba for the xbox :) its great i love it. Not done it for a while though. Zumba 2 is supposed to be pretty good. May try that soon

Day 2 of 30 Day Shred and my arms are killing me! But I feel so good about myself. I went to the doctor yesterday and told him how I was having trouble losing weight and he prescribed me a stimulant/weight loss drug so we'll see how that works. My weight at his office was 177.4 :( Also bought a new scale from Amazon yesterday so I can have a consistent measurement at home.

I think i need some new scales. Weighed myself before, moved them slightly, then weighed myself again and i had put on .75lbs :( :haha:

I will say I have probably put on this week... I blame my period.

I lost 2lb on Sunday weigh in.

Need to stop eating!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"