Loose 5lbs in September

PinkEmily

Reaction score
Would anyone like to join me in losing 5lbs this month? :flower:

We've had similar threads before and they have really worked as a motivator. I have 5lbs to lose before my first wedding dress fitting in October so would love some buddies to share the journey with :blush:

PinkEmily

Starting weight - 132lbs
Goal weight - 127lbs

happynewmom1

Starting weight - 119lbs
Goal weight - 114lbs

Mea
Weight now 150lb
Sept goal weight 145lb.

I'd love to! I've been working at it but haven't seen much change in the last couple of weeks. My initial goal is around 110 but it's a good idea to have a easier goal for just September :)

Starting weight - 119lbs
Goal weight - 114lbs

What are you doing to help lose weight? Any helpful hints or suggestions? I've just started using myfitnesspal and will be starting Jillian Michael's 30 day shred hopefully beginning of next week! I can't go TOO low in calories as breastfeeding. Have you found anything that works well for you? :flower:

Hi I'll join you as I seem to have hit a plateau it might give me a bit more incentive! I have lost 10lb so far but want to loose another 11lb.

Weight now 150lb
Sept goal weight 145lb.

I have been doing weight watchers from home as don't have the time for the meetings, and I've been doing the 30 dat shred but only get time to do it 3-4 times a week due to work.

Yay!

Ive been using my fitness pal and 30 day shred. I find they both really work for me if i keep them up. Ive never done the whole 30 days though. Its fab for toning up, i love the results. I took pictures of myself before i started and its amazing to look back and see how ive toned up and its a great motivator.

Mea - I was using weight watchers at first, it worked really well for the first 3 months then it just stopped working, so i switched to calorie counting which kick started it off again.

Thanks pinkemily I might have to give that try! I've just had a couple of days of totally and now starting again, someone told me that can help.

So fingers crossed for all of us loosing that 5lb this month.

Fingers crossed :D

I'm not doing very good at the mo, The first day i did level 3 30ds and thought i did really well but the past few days ive been snacking on LOs leftovers and i tried to do 30ds again tonight but gave up and cleaned the carpet :haha: which im sure burnt some calories!
Tomorrow we are going out for Chinese in the evening, think im going to order sweet and sour chicken with boiled rice, really looking forward to it. Hopefully i wont be snacking tomorrow because i have a busy day. One of my rabbits is poorly so we are off to the vets asap tomorrow morning and then i have to do our weekly shop.

Busy day tomorrow that should be good,like you said keeps your mind away from the snacks!!

I also had a bad day we went out for the day to a wildlife park and I packed a really healthy picnic lunch for myself, but I was starving and it was so hot I had a great big ice cream :-(
This weight loss thing is soooo hard I miss my treats.

Today was a major fail. OH brought home a McDonalds breakfast on the way home from work. So ive had a bacon and egg McMuffin, parsnip soup and then a massive chinese! I had to have my rabbit put to sleep today too :( really gutted.

I agree it is hard but we can do it!

Pinkemily I'm so sorry about your rabbit, it's really hard losing a pet no matter what animal they are. We lost both our dogs to illnesses over the last couple of years and I was devastated.
What day are you doing your weigh in, mine is on Sunday.

I've just eaten a big bowl of chilli and rice now feeing really guilty, so tomorrow lots of exercise to work it off!!

Hi , would love to join in :) I'm looking to get toned up for xmas ! I had a great figure before I had my LO but now she's almost 2 I seriously need to sort it out lol , I'm not overweight just need to tone and feel happier in myself . Stocked up on healthy food , started the 30 day shred and I'm always out walking as much as possible :) would loveee to shift 5 or 6lb this month ! This thread should be great motivation

Good luck girliesss !! X

Chilli and rice isn't too bad Mea. Ive been ill today and ended up snacking on OHs dominoes pizza tonight :doh: This week isnt going well at all!! My weigh in is on friday, wouldnt be surprised if i have put a 1lb on.

Hi stacey, of course you can join in :D 30 day shred is fab for toning up. I need to get out walking but its so difficult to find the time recently.

Hi Stacey and welcome the more the merrier.
So I actually had a good day yesterday lots of walking as my little boy started school and there's a big hill between home and school so walked up and down a couple of times then did level 2 of the 30 day shred. Also missed lunch as I was so busy, fingers crossed that's got to help this week.

Looks like another lovely sunny day so out for a bit more walking up that hill with the double buggy!!
My weigh in day is Sunday so going to make sure these last few days are good ones.
C'mon pinkemily And Stacey we can do it!! 5lb is hardly anything. :))

Well i weighed in today! Still the same weight but im happy with that as in the past week i have had a 3 course chinese, mcdonalds breakfast, kfc and dominos! I blame OH!!! Ive been poorly too though (probably from eating too much crap) Need to sort it out next week, only healthy food and exercise plus my dad is going to give me a copy of the diet he has been on where he lost half a stone in 10 days.

Good luck Mea! You've done really well :D

Im off to try my wedding dress on tomorrow. That should give me the motivation to lose the final 5lbs.

Omg!! I've lost 3lb this week, I was meant to weigh in tomorrow but thought I would bring it forward a day to match in with yours Emily.
I wasn't even that good this week, it must have been the walking my little boy to school and back in this heat!!

C'mon Emily

Posted before I've finished!!!

Was trying to say c'mon Emily a good week this week we can loose 5lb before the end of sept.

What exercise are you doing again?

Well done!!!! So happy for you, that's a great loss. Whatever you are doing keep doing it!

Im doing 30 day shred but ive not done it for a few days with being ill. Going to do it tonight though and keep it up. No takeaways for the rest of the month. I did sneakily get on the scales this morning an ive lost a tiny amount since yesterday. Will try and go for a little walk later with LO and the dogs.

I'm doing the 30 day shred also what level are you on?

Im doing level 3 at the moment. Ive been doing 30 day shred for a while now on and off, started level 3 last week. Its a nice change from level 1. Not sure why but ive missed level 2 out :haha: i think i heard somewhere that it was harder than level 3.

I took LO and the dogs for a nice long walk today and im going to have a date with 30 day shred in a minute :D

I love level 2! Tried level 3 once and didn't really like it. I have been really naughty today just got back from a BBQ where I had too much to drink so ate lots of meat and a big slab of vienetta ice cream!!! Thi k I have probably put that 3lb back on and tomorrow I have a birthday party to go to!! Lots of nice food to tempt me yet again. Then working Monday and Tuesday night so not going to get to shred until Wednesday!!!

Ive been wondering if I could do two shreds back to back to make up for missing one :haha: It would probably kill me though. I had an okay day today, had a massive cupcake though. I need to do the shred tonight but i have so much to do

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->