Loose 5lbs in September

I've only managed one shred this week! Hoping to do it avian tonight as weigh in day is tomorrow so would like to get rid of that dominos!!!
I have been walking alot though so hopefully that will have helped.

A size 8 !!!! Omg don't think I've ever been a size 8 that's great if you can fit in those. So you find jean sizes seem to really vary from shop to shop??

So shall we set our October target at 5lb again? That will take me to just under 10 stone can't wait to see a 9 on the scales again.

Emily weigh in day today, how did it go??

I amazingly have stayed the same even with my dominos so I'm happy with that. Got 2 nights out next week though so doubt I will loose next week either!

Yeah jean size does vary in different shops. I have a pair of size 10 jeans that are really tight on me. That saying, I can't exactly wear my size 8 jeans because they have fashion rips all over them, even on the bum. May have been cool for a 17 year old but not for a 24 year old mum haha.

I've not really done much exercise, think I should get the big pushchair out and go for a really long walk.

Well done on staying the same! Atleast now you know you can have a dominoes worry free as long as you walk it off.
I've lost 1.4lbs!! Think I will have to carry on with slimming world for a bit. Shame it's costing me a fortune on food! I've not weighed this weight for nearly 4 years :)

5lbs again in October sounds good to me! I remember seeing the 9st on my scales, oh my goodness I was so happy. You can do it!!! :-D

Well done Emily on your loss :happydance:

I'm not going to make a habit of the dominos but at least I know I can have a little treat every now and then.

I've just brought Zumba for the wii from eBay thought I might give that a go its meant to burn loads of calories, so I might alternate between that and the shred!

I have Zumba on the Xbox. It's quite fun. I've not been on it for a while. May try it again tonight once OH has gone to work. Not done much dieting this weekend, not really been hungry but I've been snacking on pink shrimps oops! They are just so yummy! We also went out for lunch yesterday with the inlaws. I was very well behaved and had sweet chilli salmon with noodles and salad. Sneaked on the scales again this morning and I've lost a tiny bit more. So glad I've started to lose again!
Food shop day today :)

Emily well done on the good food choice on your meal out, that sounds very yummy!!
Pink shrimps!!!!! Can't stand them horrible things. :)) my downfall when it comes to sweets is chocolate buttons I love them especially after they have been in the fridge.

I'm having another crap week just can't stop picking on biscuits and the kids left overs!!! Going to be really really good next week.
Someone has started a thread to walk 30 miles in 30 days I thought I might try it, why don't you do it as well Emily.

I'm not having a good week either. My appetite is all over the place and I keep snacking.

Is that 30 miles a day? Or as a total? Haha. I'd like to do that. If its in total that doesn't seem too bad. It takes 2 miles to walk to work (only walked once) which took 40 mins. My usual route when I take the dogs for a walk is 30 mins. So if I did that once a day that would be okay. Dogs would be made up, hardly get walked recently.

Just weighed myself expecting to have put on weigh, as I have been so naughty this week as well as picking I went out Thursday night and drunk 2 bottles of wine with 3 other mums!!! And to my surprise I have lost 2lb!!!!!

How are you doing Emily? Have you got on the dreaded scales.

That's amazing Mea!! Well done!!

Ive managed to put all the weight i lost last week, back on! This happened last time i tried slimming world. So, my next fad is the cabbage soup diet :wacko: I'm not sure how i'm going to cope on this one. My dad has recommended it, he's lost over a stone after two 7 day courses. I can predict that i will be a moody nightmare for 7 days :cry: but i need to kick this last 5lbs. I have 12 days until my dress fitting.

Has your Zumba game arrived? OH has just sold the xbox to make money for the last bits of the wedding. So no Zumba for me now :dohh: although, im going to do this 30 miles walking thing so hopefully that will make up for it.

Oh no Emily !! So it's getting to drastic measures now then! I really don't thi k I could do the cabbage diet :-( have you tried slim fast I did that once and its quite good. Another diet I enjoyed and lost a bit on was the Special K diet, have you tried either of those.

We will get that last 5lb off before your dress fitting, c'mon Emily positive thinking.
I've not tried the Zumba yet it's arrived but I don't want to do it when my husbands at home!! As I know I'm going to look a bit stupid.

So already to start the 30 miles tomorrow?

I've tried both the Special K and slim fast before. Years ago mind. I remember the slimfast being quite expensive and I don't have the money right now. I hope the cabbage soup diet is okay. Will just have to remind myself that it's only for 7 days.

I cant do Zumba or any other fitness DVD infront of OH either. He laughs at me :haha: and I think the first time I did the 30 day shred he filmed me doing star jumps grrr.

Yep I'm all ready for tomorrow. I have to wait in for a delivery man and tesco food shop though. Hopefully i will be free after lunch.

This cabbage soup diet is awful! So hungry. I had a massive headache so i'm currently munching minstrels :dohh:

Emily sorry the cabbage diet didn't work it sounds disgusting!!!

I was planning on being really good this week and its gone completely the other way!! I'm just so hungry at the minute and then go out to a friends house and they make me lunch and I can't not eat it!!!

Will just have to try and shred more this week.

I'm trying it again today (despite the minstrel attack) it's just soup and veg today. I think I will stay on it until the soup is gone. I love my food way too much :haha: I think I will join you with the shred if I have the energy. Did you manage to do your walk yesterday? I didn't, waited in for a delivery man all day and somehow missed him. So he is coming back today. Hate bring stuck in the house.

I gave up on the soup diet haha. I had toast an apple and an orange along with the soup for my lunch yesterday and it was amazing :haha: I'm going to have the soup again today with toast again. I'm back calorie counting now. As soon as Olly finishes watching his Mickey Mouse Christmas DVD we will go out for our walk. It's a nice day today.

It seems I'm back on track weight wise too, 3.5lbs to go! Hurray!

How's the exercise going? Are you on my fitness pal?

Hi Emily glad to hear your weight loss is back on track well done :))

I've had lots on at the minute what with twins with colds and my mum falling over a fracturing her shoulder!!! Sonive completely lost track and been eating rubbish without any exercise! Desperately want to see that 9 on the scales before the end of October but seem to have lost my motivation somewhere :-((

Sorry meant to say yes I am on my fitness pal but forget I've got it and don't use it much.

Hi Emily not heard from you for a bit how's everything going. Not long now until you get married :).
So are you still doing the shred?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->