Loose 5lbs in September

Well done on your good day yesterday Emily :))
There's no way I could do 2 shreds together!!! I'm absolutely knackered after one!!
I Have had a terrible weekend lots of alcohol the party food yesterday and I had a big slice of banoffee pie!!!
But back to it today just wish I could fit in a shred but working tonight and got the little ones all day and the same tomorrow!!!

Thank you Nikki!! :D

It was going well until we had Indian takeaway tonight (we had friends over and i did offer to cook :haha:) Tomorrow i'm going to do 2 shreds, ive decided now that i have to do it. Roll on Ollys nap tomorrow lol

Good luck with the 2 shreds let me know how you get on with that one!!
I sneaked onto the scales this morning and luckily I haven't put anything back on after my bad weekend so that's good news hopefully going to shred the next 3 nights as not working. Let's see if we can both loose at least 1lb this week. :))

1lb would be so good! We have 2 days so lets get a wriggle on haha! Ive just put LO down for a nap, going to get myself a drink and then start the shred dvd. I am so going to die! :haha:

Okay so i didnt manage 2x shreds. I did level three and 1/3 level one i blame af and feeling drained :haha: If it stops raining later i will go for a walk with the dogs and LO and fit in a few sit ups, my tummy is so flabby :(

Hey all! I don't get online as often as I used to but am trying to start as I could use some motivation and support to lose this weight! I just did day 7 of level 1 of the 30 day shred today and it is still hard but getting easier. I have lost maybe 1 lb...our scale stinks, though lol But I can tell I'm not losing that much yet...hopefully it will start coming off soon! September is almost halfway over ahhhhhh lol It sounds like you ladies are doing well at this!

PinkEmily - my stomach is flabby too...we can get there, though! All of our hard work has to pay off :thumbup: :hugs:

Well done Emily on doing level 3 that ones so hard!! Level 2 is my limit at the minute.
Happynewmom well done on losing 1lb every little bit county's and thats one less to loose. X

As you can imagine after twins I'm left with quite a flabby tummy too, don't think it will ever go back to normal unless I can afford a bit if surgery!! Which is not very likely.

Happynewmom1 I found it took a week before I actually saw some change in my body. Well done on getting to day 7!!

I'm trying not to worry about my flabby belly at the moment, we will be TTC very soon. It looks fine when I'm standing up but when I was doing press ups it was nearly on the floor! :haha:

My plan for today is to take the dogs and LO for a walk this morning, then do 30 day shred again when Olly is asleep. Will try fit some extra sit ups in too.

Im doing everything BUT my 30 day shred!! Olly has just gone down for a nap, i usually do the shred straight after he goes down but today ive so far put some washing in, emptied the dishwasher, made a phone call and now im on here!! Really really cant be bothered. I need to lose something this week though, even if its half a pound! Wish af :witch: would bugger off! Need my energy back and chocolate cravings to do one!

Is today weigh in day for you Emily?
I managed to do the shred last night, but then ate a lovely roast dinner! The first one in 6 weeks since I started this diet it tasted sooooo good.
Got lots of walking planned today if the rain holds off, so fingers crossed for a 1lb tomorrow at weigh in but I have this horrible feeling its going to be +1.

I miss my tea and biscuits :-((

Just weighed myself and I've lost 2lb!!! It's got to be all the walking my little boy to his new school as I've not been eating great. I'm now around the weight I was before having the twins, so now to reach my pre singleton pregnancy weight which is my ultimate goal!
Going to my mil's today though and she makes the most gorgeous cakes she's one of my main downfalls!!!

Emily how are you doing?

Had a very busy couple of days, Ive not lost anything again :( Didn't think i had been doing too bad either. Ive really tried this week. I think its time for a change so im going to try slimming world next week. Ive tried it before and lost 2lbs but found sticking to the diet a struggle as i was so used to calorie counting.

Well done for the 2lb lost, thats great!! You have done so well! Mmmm cakes, you deserve to treat yourself. I treated myself to 2 chocolate digestives yesterday :haha: my energy has disappeared this week, so needed a quick fix.

Emily don't loose Heart you will get there, it's so hard when you think you've done so well and then not lost anything it makes you think why bother I must as well just eat!!!! I've heard slimming world is very good I was going to give it a try but just can't afford it at the minute.

I'm having a bad week this week!! It's that time of the month and all I want to do is eat eat eat!!! And not healthy foods either I have eaten a whole pack of Jaffa cakes over the last 2 days!! How many shreds do you think I need to do to get rid of them :)))

Shall we set a new target for the end of October? I have a night away with my dh on the 29th would be nice if I could buy something in a smaller clothes size!!

Im trying not to, its just so annoying that im so close to my goal weight but its not budging. Ive not joined slimming world, i can't afford it either and don't have time for the meetings. My friend has lent me the books, hopefully this will work.

I had the exact same problem last week, except it was with chocolate digestives! haha. I think setting a new target for October is a great idea! Where are you off to with your dh? I could do with a night away, wedding and hen do planning is driving me insane!

I had a sneaky go of the scales this morning and ive lost 0.25lbs :haha: Whooop!

That's great Emily any loss is good. When are you getting married?

I had a total lapse last night and we had a dominos I can't believe I ate a whole medium pizza on my own!! It just tasted so good!!

We are only going away to a hotel in Henley on Thames so not far from where we live, but it's our firstnight away from the children ever!! So really looking forward to having 2 days break but saying that it will be so strange not being with them.

Im getting married on 18th November, just less than 2 months to go. Its really starting to stress me out now, people keep changing their minds about what they want to do for my hen do and now i have people who originally said they weren't coming to the wedding now deciding to come to the wedding when we have allocated their space to someone else, and they are bringing a +1.
As soon as Olly goes for his afternoon nap im on the phone trying to chase people up about the hen do, sending emails to the venue etc. My night time i spend tidying up and cleaning the house, which i usually do at naptime. Sorry about the rant :haha:

Pizzas are the devil!! They are so yummy. I always order vegetarian ones just to make it slightly better.

Sounds lovely, we are having 3 nights away for our honeymoon, it will be nice to be child free but im going to miss Olly so much.

Emily don't worry about the rant carry on a rant away if you need too I don't mind.
Weddings are such a nightmare to organise, we kept ours really small and didn't invite too many people to the actual service.
I'm sure it will all work out in the end.

So have you brought the dress yet? Is that why your trying to loose weight?

I went shopping with a friend today and managed to squash into a size 12 jeans:happydance: they were a bit tight but not too bad so I've brought them as an incentive they need to fit perfectly by the end of next month!!

Wish we could have a small wedding. We both have large-ish families. Just sat in the bath trying to de-stress. I've bought the dress, I have my first fitting in October and I wanted to be at my goal - 9stone. I don't think it's going to happen though, I'll keep trying but I'm so proud of myself for getting this far so not going to beat myself up about it.

That's a great insentive! I have a pair of jeans that I bought when I first got with OH, they are a size 8! I can just about fit in them but they are really low and my flab just hangs over the top. I've always had petite hips but I carry the weight on my top half. I have big boobs and big arms which don't look good on a 5ft2 person :haha:

I think I may leave weigh in until Saturday. I weighed myself this morning and put the .25lbs back on! My body is having a laugh!

How's your exercise going this week? I've tried to keep active but not had time for the shred.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->