Loosing weight while breastfeeding

lilysmum2

Reaction score
Hi ladies! Well I am ready to start to loose weight!!

I am still currently breastfeeding my 16month old and I am fed up of my weight!!

Anybody have any hints/tips on loosing weight while breastfeeding???

xxx

Congrats on BF for 16 months!

I'm dreading LO dropping more feeds as I've been quite lucky and dropped the 50lbs I put on in pregnancy without really trying too hard. I'm eating a lot of junk now and my weight is hovering around my pre-preg weight, but I still want to lose about 10lbs.

All I can advise is eating plenty of fruit and veg and complex carbs instead of White bread/pasta etc.

:flower:

My LO has been suckling since june 2009!

I finally have gotten on track... I hope so :)

I hope you meet your goals... Just make sure you get enough fluids to keep the milk up as you know :)

Hey hun! :wave: I'm breastfeeding my almost 16 month old still and I haven't lost a bit of my pregnancy weight yet. I'm only 5 lbs under what I went in to have her at. :blush: My DH left on deployment yesterday and today is my first day with the weightloss. I'd love to have a buddy to do it with! We have similar goals. I am 80 lbs. overweight overall. But have 40 pounds of baby weight that is my first goal. Want a buddy? :flower:

I'm still BFing too. I need to start shifting about 3 stone... I'm really not sure where to even start, though.

I would love a buddy too! I am still breastfeeding my 15 month old and have been following weight watchers, but since he only bf 3 or 4 times a day I only add on 2 points for nursing instead of 10. I have already lost 16 lbs and have at least 19 left. We should start a group for bf toddlers and losing weight.

Well today was day 2 of my working out and Emma decided it'd be a good idea to put her hand under the treadmill while I was jogging on it. :cry: We spent the entire morning at the hospital. (read my journal if you want full details) So I'm a bit put off the idea of working out now. I'm so scared something will happen again.

I'll make a new thread if you guys want! We can start a little motivational group. :thumbup:

https://www.babyandbump.com/dieting...ilky-mommy-weightloss-thread.html#post8047317

Started a thread!! :D

Thanks for making the group hunni!!

Ive just been out and spent £42 on allll healthy food! Even brown bread! Poor OH he doesnt know whats hit him :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->