LO's HB

yeahuloveme

6 angel babies :'(
Reaction score
Just decided to listen to little one's heartbeat on our doppler, and when we find it so clear now, but little one thinks its fun to play hide and seek!!!:dohh: laying on our bed and OH is talking into my tummy lol, cleaned up and sat on the sofa to my OH running over giving me a hug and a kiss pulling up my top and kissing my bump, and saying thank you for being a wonderful person, and an amazing mommy to his baby..... ahhhhh not going to lie... made me well up a little lol :cloud9:

Aww, that's very sweet. I don't think I could control myself if I had a doppler, I'd want to check for a heartbeat all the time!

I thought I would, but I have had it a few weeks and only used it twice.

We listen every night and baby kicks and runs away sometimes :) Can you hear the loud kicks now? I have been hearing them for a couple weeks and they are just getting louder :)

During the day, baby is HARD to find. It sort of stresses me out, but I decided to only check for about 10 seconds before bed and I find baby straight away. For some reason, baby is like way in the back of the uterus during the day or something. It is so fun to hear the heartbeat. I love it.

not heard the kicks, but if I lean forward and my wastband digs in I can feel little kicks, felt a few , not sure if its due to previous pregnancies, or scar tissue or just got a little football player in there lol

Ah, that's cute. Can't wait to hear a heartbeat for this bubba.

I think it's amazing how much clearer the heartbeat has become in the space of a week. To begin with it seemed like a far away flutter but now it seems so clear, it's amazing <3

I love watching OH's face get all goofy when we listen xx

wow 13 weeks feeling kicks? your babys legs are smaller than a matchstick, its just flutters in your uterus probally caused by baby moving

no its the babies legs, we saw it on the scan the baby kicked off my uterus and I felt it as she was pushing down, its only when some thing is pushed against it the other side, it isn't a full blown later stage kick, but it is the baby that I can feel.

Aw this is sweet! We found the HB last night for the first time with the Doppler, I was just starting to get those pre scan worries so it was good timing. I had seen Sprout's HB on an early scan for bleeding but it was the first time DH had heard it and he welled up a little awww!

I find for ME! the best thing is to save my doppler for when I am feeling really down, etc, then it really picks me up, Also if you don't try every day you don't panic that it takes longer than another day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->