Lose 10 Pounds in January Challenge!

My weigh in this morning was 12st 7lbs so i think thats 175lbs

Weigh in today 12st 7 boo-de-hoo!

Can I join? I wont start til the 6th though

My weight today is 148lbs (10st 8lbs)

I added everyone to the list, and added everyone's SW in. I'm going to go weight myself now to get mine in!

I will be organizing the front page in a better way lol.

What do you guys think about weekly challenges for the whole month as well?

Im up for weekly challenges aswell. What do you have in mind?

I know I'm late but can I still join? Will be weighing myself tomorrow, so first week will only be 6 days.

Adding you to the list Rainbow!

And I was thinking things in regards to exercise. Like so many steps in the week, adding in jumping jacks. Stuff like that.

I'm up for that.. anyone using good apps on their phone other than fitnesspal?

Love the idea of the challenges hun, helps to keep up motivation :) Something to aim for other than just weight.

Week 1 Challenge:

Let's aim for 30 minutes of exercise a day for the whole week. Whether it's walking, cleaning, 30 day shred. Whatever it is, let's just get moving!

I'm up for that too, mini challenges sound good to me :thumbup:

I hope I can manage 30 minutes every day lol :hugs:

Cool :) I haven't done that today as I'm ill but hopefully I'll be up for it tomorrow! :) Even if I just get out for a walk :)

I just did my 30 mins of the day! Played Just Dance 3! It's a good workout and a lot of fun!

I'll be WI tomorrow morning x

I have Dance Central 2 and Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012 on Kinect that I'm gonna try use to make sure I get in my exercise :)

My morning weigh in was 10st 11 lbs (or 151 lbs). Exercise starts tues, back to school run twice a day ( that's my 30 min exercise for the day!). Just got to try and stay off the kid's biscuits.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->