Lose 10 Pounds in January Challenge!

I did 25 mins on cross trainer today.. I think i made the other 5 mins up in cleanin the bathroom and running up and dwn the stairs puttin lo back to sleep every hr for the last 4hrs!! Lol

Tomrw ill try to do 30 mins on my wii fit plus

I am a bit bored of my porridge and banana.

Does anyone have any good ideas for breakfast?

I'm after breakfast ideas too. I'm going be having weetabix with skimmed milk and swapiing my 1 cup of tea with 2 sugars a day to a sweetner instead of the sugar! Going spinning class today so that's my exercise

Well done on the tea Fabby. I drink a bit of green tea. I always found it not sweet enough until I found Twinnings Green tea with Cranberry. Sweeter taste. According to MyFitnessPal its only 3 calories x

Starting weight 14 stone 9lbs (205lb)

hi id like to join, im on my fitness pal, my name is melissa221979 if anyone wants to add me xx
i want to lose 2 1/2 stone in total for my wedding in Sept!

Good morning ladies :hugs:

How are we today ?

I have had 2 weetabix with ss milk this morning. I am starting my exercise today :-0

I have just dance 3 for the xbox, I think I might round up the kids when Isla has a sleep and have a go :wacko: god help me :dohh:

Natilew, I have a few slimming world recipe books with some breakfast ideas so I will post back later :)
My breakfast consist of -
Branflakes
Weetabix
Scrambled egg, ham, black pepper
Pancakes & fruit (slimming world ones lol)
Yogurt & fruit
That's about it really :dohh:

Hope you all have a fantastic day :hugs:

I love the idea of weekly challenges. Yesterday I did Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown (which is 35mins) and also a load of cleaning!

Today Im going to be doing ripped in 30 week 2 & also biggest loser dvd.

Didn't weigh in yesterday so my starting weight is 181.2lbs(12st13.2) :nope:

I expect to be losing around 3lbs the first week as I completely pigged out the last few days so usually the first few pounds drop quite easily.

That would be great if you could post that sparkle

Sparkle would be great for breakfast ideas x

Hi

Starting weight today is 9st 5lbs.
Not sure I'm gonna manage 30 mins every day, where do you all find the time?!

Hope everyone's being good!!

xx

Hello ladies :hugs:

Here are a few breakfast things I found. I don't know how good they will be for you as I'm following slimming world :dohh:

Syn free pancakes with a dollop of fat free creme frais in the middle and chopped up strawberries and bananas and a little sprinkle of canderel. This would be free food for slimming world followers :thumbup:

Poached, scrambled or fried in fry light eggs. You could have these with toast or I like to make scrambled egg and add bacon and mushrooms too it.

French toast on it's own or with beans e.c.t

Full English :winkwink: eggs, beans, bacon (all visible fat removed) mushrooms, tomatoes. all this would be free on slimming world. If you want to add a sausage or two I use tesco light choices Cumberland for 1 syn each or morrisons eat smart diet sausage for 1/2 a syn. I don't calorie count so not sure what these will be lol.

Porridge with added fruit or cinnamon.

Fruit salad on it's own or with a yogurt, you could add a sprinkle of branflakes or all bran to it for some crunch.

I will have a look for some more later :hugs:
Ryvita with cottage cheese/Philly light and waffer thin salmon or grapes on top of the Philly ( one of my favourites )

Hi

xx
It can be 30min of cleaning that's still a workout as long as ur moving. Or take a walk after dinner. Any movement is a great start

Hi

xx
It can be 30min of cleaning that's still a workout as long as ur moving. Or take a walk after dinner. Any movement is a great start

Have told dh my new year's resolution is more me time so I'll do my best!

xx

Well that's a great start, as wives, mothers we owe it to ourselves to keep your self healthy. It helps u mentally, emotionally and all around a better you as a person.

can i join please? im starting sw tomorrow evening i currently weigh 12stone:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"