Losing control of bladder and morning sickness? bit TMI

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Angel2Fire, Oct 25, 2008.

1. Angel2Fire

Angel2Fire Well-Known Member

I have really bad morning sickness at the minute, and each time it comes out, it seems like my bladder muscles let go a little bit at the same time... It's really horrible and I end up standing over the toilet in a puddle of wee :(

Is this normal?

Thanks

2. LongRoadAhead

LongRoadAhead ♥Due 06/05/09♥

Yes normal, When your retching and being sick it causes pressure on your bladder cos your stomache muscles are contracting and as our uterous is pressing on our bladder anyway, it doesnt make it much better. Maybe wear pantyliners untill your sickness has gone.
    Xx

3. Soon2be3

Soon2be3 Guest

Hope it stops soon but its very normal I agree with Longroadahead wear liners for a bit.

4. snettyb

snettyb Well-Known Member

This happened to me too, i was off work for weeks as it would be far to embarrasing to pee myself infront of my collegues ha ha. I haven't been sick for 8 days now so i'm hoping the sickness is over now. Hope it goes for you soon too xx