• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Losing faith :'( where could I get a reading? X

chicky160

Mummy to Ronnie and bump❤
Reaction score
Ok so firstly I never knew this part of bnb existed but I'm delighted to find it. I have been trying since April 2004 ntnp since I went off the pill in 2001. Never had a bfp and today I'm so sad :cry: I've had a crappy couple of years, lost my dear grandfather a little over a year ago, the week before my mother and grandmother were both diagnosed with breast cancer, 5 days apart. My mum is doing well and making good progress. My grandmother however passed away 14wks and 14hrs to the minute after my grandad, I guess they couldn't live apart. So it's no wonder I haven't conceived considering all the stress but I would love to know if I will, or should I just give up :shrug: sorry feeling very low today and can't stop crying. I would really appreciate some advice xxxx

Awe, don't be upset. :hugs: You're family is in a better place now.

You are right when it comes to stress though. It can interfere with conceiving. Chin up. It is no reason to give up on having a little one. I'll do a reading for you. :flower:

Awe, don't be upset. :hugs: You're family is in a better place now.

You are right when it comes to stress though. It can interfere with conceiving. Chin up. It is no reason to give up on having a little one. I'll do a reading for you. :flower:

Really? Amerail that is so kind of you :hugs: I'm sorry I've never had one so have no idea what I need to do :shrug:

And thank you so much for the support, I'm catholic although since losing them we now can't bring ourselves to go to church, we cry when we are there lol I know it's rediculous but we just feel so sad being there :shrug: I do believe very strongly they are in a better place and i hope it's because they are having so much fun up there I haven't felt them around. I really do want a family but I never realised it would take this long or be soooo hard. I'm waffling on, I'm sorry, :flower: thank you again xxx

You're fine. I understand what it's like to lose someone in the family. :hugs:

In order to do a reading I will need a brief description of yourself to have an general idea of who I am focusing on, a first name, and a question you would like answered. Please be as specific as possible.

You're fine. I understand what it's like to lose someone in the family. :hugs:

In order to do a reading I will need a brief description of yourself to have an general idea of who I am focusing on, a first name, and a question you would like answered. Please be as specific as possible.

ok brief description hmmm my first name is claire, i am 33, dob is 28th august 1978, ttc for 8 years. is that too brief hun? and questions.......

will i ever conceive! lol
nanny and jonkey (thats what i called grandad) are they ok/ happy?

if you meant one question then i guess the first one :hugs: xx

I'm not a medium, so I wouldn't know how to communicate with your loved ones and provide a clear message.

I'll do a reading for your first question though and I'll send you my results.

I'm not a medium, so I wouldn't know how to communicate with your loved ones and provide a clear message.

I'll do a reading for your first question though and I'll send you my results.

ahh got ya :dohh: lol sorry hun and thank you so much xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"