Losing Hope...

mpb1983330

Reaction score
My husband and I have been trying to conceive baby #2 since March of 2009...We've both been tested and everything looks normal...sperm count, estrogen levels, hormone levels, etc. My doctor prescribed Clomid and last month was my 2nd round of pills and yet again no luck. The pills give me horrible side effects that I've decided to not go for a 3rd time...I'm losing hope and just want it to happen so bad that I am stressed out...and being stressed isn't helping. I've lost weight and am losing my mind. My best friend started trying with me after I had already been trying for a year and within 5 months she got pregnant and is due this week. Its heartbreaking, frustrating, confusing and so many other emotions I can't even explain. I'm sure anyone who is going through this can relate. I just keep searching for answers and explanations as to why we can get pregnant. Especially when I see teenagers on TV having babies or drug addicts bringing babies into the world...I get mad and think why not us?!? We are good people and a healthy family...I guess I'm just looking for support and some words of encouragement...

Feel the same....... its horrible especially if all your tests are normal....:hugs:
I've been TTC for 3 yrs... found out last year I had 1 tube blocked...just had it taken out .....
so that explains that..haha

I have actually gotten over the why not me..:cry:..I used to feel so much anger and resentment when seeing teens , "surprise/accidents, "deadbeat mothers with 3 or more kids......
I just realized i cannot change the way some people can get pregnant easier then others.....

I try to focus on what I have power to change........ undeserving mothers is not one of them......
You'll feel so much better when you can get to this point ...
( it did take me 2 years.....:wacko: )
all the best.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"