Losing it? bfp but worried

Pregnot

Reaction score
I got my bfp on weds

And it was on frer and digi been getting 1-2 on digi which is absolutely right I wouldn't expect 2-3 until xmas day or Boxing Day but today I did a digi because I've been getting so many aches and pains that I thought id try

Anyway came up Pregnant straight away but the 1-2 took ages never had that before it always came up immediately

I've not had any spotting or anything but I'm worried now

Any ideas?

That's normal. It even says in the instructions that it will quite often happen.

You are probably close to 2-3, so it took the full amount of time to come up. Totally normal x

You are probably close to 2-3, so it took the full amount of time to come up. Totally normal x[/QUOTE

Aww I hope so I just did an opk as its all I've got and my line darker than test line so that's positive isn't it?

Just worried about the stupid digi and the aches and pains

The weeks estimator digis always took forever for me to pop up the numbers. Pregnant wouldn't take as long, but the numbers always seemed to take forever to pop up.

Yup...took agessssss (or what seemed like ages lol) and I got a 3+ so it wasn't even an early bfp. Totally normal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->