Losing little bits of plug at a time

Mississippi03

Mom to 1
Reaction score
Ive been losing little bits of my plug over the last week.. Always about the size of a dime.. Had lost one before and now for three days in a row.

Anyone else losing it like this instead of all at once? Is this normal? How long will this take?

Over last-last weekend I lost my plug both Saturday and Sunday, huge globs both days. Then throughout last week I lost more plug bits every day. It was never-ending. Had a sweep Thursday, bloody show Friday, more plug bits have come out over this last weekend and having a TON of the gross milky discharge. I can't believe I'm still pregnant lol :(

The plug keeps regenerating, so it'll just keep on coming out. Nasty, right!?

Its normal to lose it in bits, and its normal to lose it in gobs. There's a LOT of it. Last time I lost huge gobs of it daily for several weeks. :sick:

I read and heard you can lose it in big bits or small bits every so often, I been thinking I been losing little bits of mine over the last few weeks as I had quite a bit of discharge and wetness (sorry tmi) throughout my pregnancy already but lately I get random blobs of mucus then nothing so were see :)

I never lost any plug last time so it will be interesting to see what happens this time around :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->