Losing my mind

s_love

Mom to 1 & Newly Pregnant
Reaction score
So currently Im a stay at home wife, actively looking for employment ever since I PCSed with my husband to California in April. Im literally driving myself crazy because I spend about 95% of my free time (when not job hunting) looking at baby clothes, furniture, etc.. reading TTC forum posts and looking for information that may help me get my bfp- especially since I got on meds last month to help me get AF and O. Lately FBjust depresses me because everyone and their mama are posting pregnancy announcements and ultrasound pics. Any other stay at home ladies having the same issue? Lol all my other hobbies dont seem to interest me anymore!

Heyas. I'm not a stay-at-home wife, but I know what you mean about getting TTC crazy and becoming disinterested with hobbies. I'm trying to force myself to be positive and less obsessive with this, but it's SO hard. I also hide ppl on FB who are PG/new moms because it was depressing me. I even had to back off of buying baby clothes after that last AF no-show because I felt so hopeless until I got back on track and started the Clomid.

Patience is not my virtue. :winkwink:

OMG ttc is an addiction. I don't feel like doing anything,i just want a BFP. Charting,reading forums is making me crazy.I am not interested in anything and when i have nothing to think i just think is anything wrong with me or my DH? Why is it taking so long? When AF shows up i feel depressed.I just hate this phase of my life.I hate FB for the very reasons you both are.

Couldn't agree more with u ladies! I work full time and still manage to spend day n night obsessing especially that work isn't too busy lately... This is not cool I wish there was a way to keep ourselves occupied! :/

OMG ttc is an addiction. I don't feel like doing anything,i just want a BFP. Charting,reading forums is making me crazy.I am not interested in anything and when i have nothing to think i just think is anything wrong with me or my DH? Why is it taking so long? When AF shows up i feel depressed.I just hate this phase of my life.I hate FB for the very reasons you both are.

That's my biggest problem! Thinking of stuff and torturing myself with all the what if's

Exactly! I hear about an issue another couple is experiencing and I obsess that it could happen to me and then I spend hours researching. The thing is I'm tired of obsessing but it's like I'm stuck in this rut and I can't help myself. When I was still working (back in April) it was never this bad... I really need a job to occupy myself.

I thought about blocking my FB friends who are happily pregnant but I can't make myself do it. I mean they are still friends and it's not their fault that they got pregnant and are happy. I'm worried that I am going to get depressed because of it. I was looking at a friend of mines pictures...she's in her 8th month and she puts of weekly pictures, I actually started to tear up because I want it to be me and I'm scared it won't happen.

It's nice to vent and know I'm not alone but ladies this stress can't be good for us! :nope:

I know the stress is supposed to work against us; the theory is when most couples "relax," they end up conceiving. Both my cousin and my friend told me they didn't get their BFPs until they started to relax. But the longer it goes with no BFP, the harder it is to relax.

Plus, my friend said she wasn't even paying attention to her cycle when she got her BFP finally, but I can't disregard all of the info swimming around in my head! I will always notice EWCM, will always know what CD I am, especially taking Clomid! :wacko:

I think as long as we aren't too stressed, it'll be fine. Lots of ladies on this site are TTC crazy and got their BFPs! :happydance:

Exactly! I hear about an issue another couple is experiencing and I obsess that it could happen to me and then I spend hours researching. The thing is I'm tired of obsessing but it's like I'm stuck in this rut and I can't help myself. When I was still working (back in April) it was never this bad... I really need a job to occupy myself.

I thought about blocking my FB friends who are happily pregnant but I can't make myself do it. I mean they are still friends and it's not their fault that they got pregnant and are happy. I'm worried that I am going to get depressed because of it. I was looking at a friend of mines pictures...she's in her 8th month and she puts of weekly pictures, I actually started to tear up because I want it to be me and I'm scared it won't happen.

It's nice to vent and know I'm not alone but ladies this stress can't be good for us! :nope:

This stress is really no good, but how does someone not stress something they want so bad and have no answer as to when they will have it? You shoul just hide those fb friends that's what I did to a few of my fb friends who are preg except for my close friends

I agree with Chris how not to stress for something which i want so bad :( TTC is a vicious cycle, i wish there was some rehab for not going crazy during ttc, i would have joined :) .I really need to stop stressing.After trying a lot i don't stress and symptom spot in my TWW :happydance:.

I am not a stay at home either, but I am totally obsessed.. my DH is like what are you doing on the computer.. I'm like quit judging me!! hahahaha

I agree with Chris how not to stress for something which i want so bad :( TTC is a vicious cycle, i wish there was some rehab for not going crazy during ttc, i would have joined :) .I really need to stop stressing.After trying a lot i don't stress and symptom spot in my TWW :happydance:.

Id join rehab too if I could and youre very right, a very vicious cycle! Well for the next week and a half Im supposed to be BDing every other day... thinking of it now Im dreading it because of how much we have been doing it. Lol I really hope I get in the mood!

It's like an addiction lol. One that I am slightly ashamed of ...

It's like an addiction lol. One that I am slightly ashamed of ...

Yeah Ill admit Im ashamed at how much time I spend on this sight reading posts lol. I look at it as being very energetic and enthused- even if other people (hubby and sisters) think Im crazY!

Its official, we are addicts! Lol Im so glad I can come here and laugh at myself with other people who know what its like. It really does make it easier!

Lol my hubby caught me looking at custom diaper bags and just shook his head... I denied it and tried to hide it but I wasnt fooling anyone :flower:

I've learned how to close windows very quickly when he comes up from his man cave LOL to be honest he doesn't understand me being on the forums either

Hahaha... I try not to start shopping online... I am surprised I haven't started a registry yet lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->