Losing my mind

Sometimes that is a very hard urge to resist LOL I was just looking at cloth diapers!

It is my job to fill up the landfill.. I am going with disposable.

I think I am going to get off here tonight and read or do something that is unrelated to trying to get pregnant.. except for doing some BDing ... Gnight!

Night! I was looking at cloth diapers... I havent decided which way to go yet

I haven't decided yet either. I'm trying to figure out if its worth it, you know putting poopy cloth in my washer or disposable diapers that just go right in the trash.

Ya know its funny... a few years ago I swore Id never get married or have kids. I honestly at one point thought I didnt want them. Its crazy what a 180 I did after meeting my DH.. Im obsessed! Lol who would have thought a debate on cloth and disposable diapers would one day be so interesting to me lol.

HAHA I always knew I would get married and have children, but I had no clue about half of the things I've learned about in the last few months exploring forums. I never thought I'd be weighing the pros and cons of cloth diapers vs disposable LOL

Even my DH caught me looking at infant car seat :) Okay i think we all should go to a Rehab :)

I agree with Chris how not to stress for something which i want so bad :( TTC is a vicious cycle, i wish there was some rehab for not going crazy during ttc, i would have joined :) .I really need to stop stressing.After trying a lot i don't stress and symptom spot in my TWW :happydance:.

lol yea, seriously. I keep saying I wish I could get hypnotized.

I told myself I wouldn't get on much today, lol but this is the first place I went when i got on the Internet lol

Same here :) When i log in first i go to FF to update my temp and then bnb :)

I am right there with you ladies.... And it seems ya'll are the only ones who understand me. My poor DH totally doesn't get me. He doesn't understand why I'm so stressed, obsessed & upset all the time lately. But what he doesn't realize is he has 2 kiddos of his own that tell him a million times a day "Daddy, I love you".... What I wouldn't give to hear that. He doesn't understand that as happy as I am he has it, I'M COMPLETELY JEALOUS!!! Wrong, I know, I know, I know.... And it seems the longer I go without a BFP the worse it is on our relationship. I'm so obsessed it's causing us problems & I don't know how to stop. I have tried & can't. It's my HUGE Addiction right now. I actually talked to my DH last night about me starting counseling. At this point I will try anything. Maybe they will have a way for me to unstress myself..... I've been obsessing lately about what is wrong with me, even though my doc has ran tests & there's no reason they can find that I shouldn't be able to get pregnant.... If only screaming loudly would solve it all.... lol

I am right there with you ladies.... And it seems ya'll are the only ones who understand me. My poor DH totally doesn't get me. He doesn't understand why I'm so stressed, obsessed & upset all the time lately. But what he doesn't realize is he has 2 kiddos of his own that tell him a million times a day "Daddy, I love you".... What I wouldn't give to hear that. He doesn't understand that as happy as I am he has it, I'M COMPLETELY JEALOUS!!! Wrong, I know, I know, I know.... And it seems the longer I go without a BFP the worse it is on our relationship. I'm so obsessed it's causing us problems & I don't know how to stop. I have tried & can't. It's my HUGE Addiction right now. I actually talked to my DH last night about me starting counseling. At this point I will try anything. Maybe they will have a way for me to unstress myself..... I've been obsessing lately about what is wrong with me, even though my doc has ran tests & there's no reason they can find that I shouldn't be able to get pregnant.... If only screaming loudly would solve it all.... lol

I feel for you hunnie I also thought about counceling. I am in the same boat as you! :cry:also the amount of stress at work is not helping me at all!

I feel for you hunnie I also thought about counceling. I am in the same boat as you! :cry:also the amount of stress at work is not helping me at all!
Me either Chris.... I am a paralegal/office manager for a law firm & it's been so crazy busy lately.... I'm just ready for some good news for a change.

Luckily (but also unlucky because I want a job) I dont have stress from work. Im going to stay yoga today or pilates. Nothing too high impact, because evern though Im not pregnant, Im worried about doing too much and throwing something off. I have taken pilates in the past and I really enjoyed it. I hope it will help me to relax about the whole situation.

Luckily (but also unlucky because I want a job) I dont have stress from work. Im going to stay yoga today or pilates. Nothing too high impact, because evern though Im not pregnant, Im worried about doing too much and throwing something off. I have taken pilates in the past and I really enjoyed it. I hope it will help me to relax about the whole situation.
Good luck! Hope it helps relax you.

Me either Chris.... I am a paralegal/office manager for a law firm & it's been so crazy busy lately.... I'm just ready for some good news for a change.

Yes, me too! I need a change and I also need some good news :( I work with a bunch of idiots

Yes, I did yoga a few months ago and had a mini heart attack lol I am also scared of doing something as well. I am thinking of joining again

I opened my FB account and guess what????? I cant take this anymore :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: People have babies and here i am waiting for ov after that waiting in TWW and then AF comes and then again waiting for ov.Next will be my 10 cycle of ttc. Is ttc really so tough or it is just for some unlucky people like me :(

I opened my FB account and guess what????? I cant take this anymore :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: People have babies and here i am waiting for ov after that waiting in TWW and then AF comes and then again waiting for ov.Next will be my 10 cycle of ttc. Is ttc really so tough or it is just for some unlucky people like me :(
oh Coolstar, It seems there are more of us unlucky people than I ever thought! And although it does help to have people to chat with & share frustrations with, it's not the same as having someone close to you understand.

I decided today to start looking for a counselor. I'm hoping that I can go vent & get my frustrations & anger out (because I'm just gonna go ahead & admit I AM ANGRY). Maybe it will help me to relax and destress. Maybe it will help me to not take everything everyone says to heart. Maybe it will help me learn to deal with everyone around me (including my DH) having children of their own. And hopefully it will help me find a way to feel like I fit in when I'm not only in social settings but also at home (which I don't these days)...

Best of Luck to you! Hoping you get a BFP really soon!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->