Losing my mind

maybesoon: I think it is a good decision to go to a counselor. And i understand it must be very tough to deal with your DH kids.Sometime i think that if i have just one baby i will never ask for the second one. Some people complain that is taking them long time to conceive their 2 or 3 kid and i just think "You just don't know how lucky you guys are that at least you have a baby, just look at my situation" .

Coolstar, I completely agree with you. I've got a cousin who has 4 already oldest 18 & youngest only 1yr old. The second she heard someone ask me when I was going to have a baby, she started making plans to have another. She is on the mirena implant & has been talking to my Aunt (her mom) about getting it removed... The whole family thinks she crazy. But it really just makes me mad cause she's like little miss fertile mertile & all I want is 1, just 1 baby of my own. One baby I can look at & see some of me in....

bahahahaha.... Ok here's to losing one's mind.... I just realized that while everyone in my office was laughing at a really funny joke, I was trying not to laugh because I'm afraid the pressure will help AF start.... Seriously.... Yep, to counseling I go!!!!

Hi girls

Reading all your posts made me feel so much better, I didn't think I was alone in my situation but I never seen anyone really talk about it. And certainly not the people around me. I have no one to connect to really... none of my close friends or sisters are TTC or even NTNP, and will not be for a while.

I am just like you girls, I spend so much time online looking a these forums, or other website, reading articles and studies. Looking at baby items. I have not been trying for that long, but I want this so bad (and have been wanting it for years, way before I even met my fiance) it actually hurts.

I don,t have Facebook, thank god, the way you girls talk about it I don't think I could stand it. Seeing all those people you used to know and how many kids they have now. NO thanks.

bahahahaha.... Ok here's to losing one's mind.... I just realized that while everyone in my office was laughing at a really funny joke, I was trying not to laugh because I'm afraid the pressure will help AF start.... Seriously.... Yep, to counseling I go!!!!

Lol.... i think we all have lost our mind.And AF is like a tyrant for us :growlmad:.I told my DH that one yr back when i was not ttc i was so happy and now i have lost my mind.

Miaw: You are lucky that you don't have FB account.I am actively ttc from last 9 cycle and believe me it becomes worse when you are actively trying ttc.We are all in the same boat losing our mind slowly.

Ok since one person said it, Im angry too!! Just today 3 more people announced pregnancies! 3! Ugh.. so I went to do my OPK (yesterday was day 5 after Clomid so supposedly I should O sometime between yesterday and the 19th) but of course it was a big ol negative. I want to cry.

s_love... I have been taking them for about a week now, and still nada on my OPK.. I feel your pain. According to the "my days" app that I have on my phone.. If I am normal, I should O on Friday... Sooo.. hopefully I will get a positive OPK.. or atleast a darker one. I have BD'd the last two days, and plan on doing it every day this week.. just to be on the safe side.

Ok since one person said it, Im angry too!! Just today 3 more people announced pregnancies! 3! Ugh.. so I went to do my OPK (yesterday was day 5 after Clomid so supposedly I should O sometime between yesterday and the 19th) but of course it was a big ol negative. I want to cry.
Thank you!!! I'm sorry you are angry too, but at the same time, it's kinda nice to know I'm not alone & someone else is having the same emotions as me....

Best of Luck! Hang in there... I know it's hard to stay positive, but we must try!!!

I don't take Clomid but this cycle i never got a + opk and FF has given my ov day.

aknqtpie and s_love: I am in the same boat with these OPKs! CD16 for me today and my Ovacue monitor said Sunday was my most fertile day but I still haven't gotten a +OPK!

Have either of you had any cramping? I have had pretty bad AF-like cramps since yesterday but today they are tapering off. They may be OV cramping but I'm not sure! And DH is being difficult with the BDing. I'm pretty sure on Sunday and this a.m. we BD with no spermies (if you catch my drift). I think mentally he is afraid! So I think last Thursday was our only real BD. :cry: I think it's too far away even with Preseed because I don't know if I OV!

Cool, you have never gotten a +OPK? But BBT is working for you?

Sometimes I'm so sick of all the fluids that I just can't stand it! :winkwink:

I haven't had any cramping, but i have felt a twinge in my side.. but it could be all psychological...

Angel:FF is showing ovulation with .2 shift in temp although i never got +opk. About DH, we also had the same problem 2 cycles back (Maybe it is to do with tension).I know it adds to already frustrated situation :( .I asked my DH to take multivitamins,it helped us a little. I would suggest the same to your DH, no harm in taking multivitamins.

I couldn't stand it any longer. Took a test & just my luck it was defective... No line at all. Going to try again in the am...

I just envisioned someone trying to return a "defective" test.... that was a funny thought.. lol.

I opened my FB account and guess what????? I cant take this anymore :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: People have babies and here i am waiting for ov after that waiting in TWW and then AF comes and then again waiting for ov.Next will be my 10 cycle of ttc. Is ttc really so tough or it is just for some unlucky people like me :(

Blah the story of my life! You and I are on the same months

Ya same cycle and same age :) .I am also 30.I feel i will hit menopause if i don't conceive soon :(

I swear don't think that thought doesn't cross my mind too! Ugh I'm freakin old :( ok I know we aren't that old but still lol what cd are u

Can totally relate, I work part time, so I have a lot of free time, and I really don't want to admit how much of that time I spend looking up info about TTC and reading baby blogs and pregnancy blogs. I can't even remember what I used to do online (actually I do, and it was equally depressing: celebrity gossip, healthy living blogs and diet info :wacko:).

In attempting to stop all my obsession I bought a sewing machine, but all I want to make now is baby clothes and blankets and things!!! Even my new hobby has potential TTC addiction hazards!

Angel: I had some mild cramping today, I was wondering what it was myself. I actually had some after I had BDing and have an orgasm (sorry if TMI). I googled it and read it was normal, but I dont know what they are today.

Maybesoon: That really sucks! I hope the next one comes out better with your bfp!

aknqtpie: I thought about it and laughed too lol

So I havent dont the BBT but I use the OPKs... Im beginning to think I should start....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->