Losing symptoms?

nicb26

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I had really bad ms between weeks 6 to 8, and since thenits been getting progressively better. I still feel nauseous sometimes and am sick sometimes, but it's nowhere near as bad as it was. Also my nipples are less sensitive than they were.

I mentioned this to my midwife yesterday, and all she could say was 'oh well we really just have to wait and see when you have your 12 week scan' . Is it just me who thinks that's pretty unsupportive? I was expecting her to reassure me but no, and now I'm even more anxious than I was before!

Anyone elses symptoms improving? X

No it's not just you, I agree, she could have been more sensitive knowing how paranoid mums to be can be!

I haven't actually had that many symptoms. Mine have been nausea (but not to the point of chucking up), loss of appetite, sore boobs, cramps, dizziness and fatigue. My boobs aren't so sore anymore but the rest of the symptoms are still with me. I can't wait for the nausea and fatigue to pass, those are ruling my life at the moment and I feel almost like I can't do anything, all I want to do is nap!

I'm sure we're fine though, good luck hun xx

hey make the most of them improving :D
I've not had any apart from sore boobs and i heard bubs heartbeat yesterday on a doppler. You might be one of the lucky ones who's symptoms trail off leaving you with an easy nine months :)

i would say no worries dear,i didnt have MS but i had some sort of evening sickness,i felt like crap everynight around the same time every night,but then ata round 8 weeks everything just disappeared,i was only tired like i had been hit by a truck or something,my sore boobs also had disappeaed,but then at around 12 weeks i got my energy back but the sore boobs came back with a vengence.i will say enjoy your symptomlss days as you might miss them eventually.

I'm sure everythings fine. Every pregnancy is different and symptoms come and go all thr time. You shouldn't worry as long as theres no bleeding and no bad cramps. Hope everything turns out okay for you. :)

I was going to post about the same thing! I've had all day MS, without being sick, just nausea but it's eased and I was wondering what's going on too! I've been googling it and apparently symptoms so come and go and it's normal for them to ease off before end of first tri.

That was pretty insensitive what your midwife said. I'm meeting mine on Monday. I hope she is a bit more sensitive to the worries of pregnancy. I had a scna t 7w4d and all was good. I'm going for a private scan next Sunday at 10 weeks so looking forward to that!

Try not to worry, I'm sure all is well. It will be your 12 week scan before you know it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->