Losing weight before Christmas

Eleanor ace

Reaction score
Is anyone else trying to lose weight before Christmas?
I'm hoping that I can lose weight before Christmas to a) look better for Christmas events and b) be inspired to no go overboard at Christmas and put more weight on.

Starting weight: 71.8kg (I was dieting last month and managed to put on :dohh:)
Target weight before Christmas: 65kg (although I'd be happy with getting to 68kg)

I'm planning to do the 5:2 diet, cut back on treats (sugar is my downfall) and portion sizes and increase my exercise. I'm starting tennis this week and re-joining the gym.

Anyone want to join me? :flower:

I would like to loose 20.5lbs before Christmas :) I have 7 slimming world Weigh ins to do it! Not sure if its going to be possible!

I have heard good things about the 5:2 diet hun xxxx

I have lost 6 lbs this week so 14.5 lbs to loose before the big day now xxxx

That's amazing, well done! :dance:
I've lost 2kg, Currently 69.9kg. I'm happy with that and really hoping I can have the same sort of loss this week!

Thank you hun.... Sure you will see a FAB loss next week. xxxx

Hoping to lose a few lbs before Xmas too! My little girl is 10 weeks old and my son five so I'm running about loads! But I really need to minimise my food intake!

Hoping to lose a bit of body fat and lsim down through training vs the weight on the scales but it's not easy is it!

Good luck getting to goal x

I gained last week BUT lost this week so have lost another 1/2 lb :) 14lbs to go NOT sure I can do that BUT will give it a go.....

xxxx

I would love to loose weight before christmas, I have started walking at least every second day and I am trying to eat healthier so I am holding thumbs....

can I join need to get myself on it
I would like to loose about 10 pounds before Christmas is that even possible lol
I can't do much activity due to Heath reasons so any other tips would be fab

^^Glad you are in the zone :)

I gained this week :( xxxx

How is everyone going to get through Christmas my mouth is watering already

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member