Losing Weight for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blah11

☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼
Reaction score
anyone else?! my diet starts tomorrow. have a giant shopping full of fruit n veg coming tonight :thumbup:

Blah11 (Mandy) - 6lbs to go... 14 lost!
xprincessx - 16lbs to go... 4 lost!
Beautywithin - 11lbs to go... 3 lost!
Nats - 6lbs to go... 4 lost!
Paula - 33lbs to go... 9lost!
Lotty - 0lbs to go... 14lost! GOAL MET
Pingu - 7lbs to go... 0 lost!
Doodlepants - 6lbs to go... 0 lost!
Twilightagain - 3lbs to go... 8 lost!
Donna - 12lbs to go... 14lost!
Quack - 13lbs to go... 7 lost!
Pictureperfect - 13lbs to go... 7lost!
Lesleyann - 12lbs to go... 2lost!
Samemka - 5lbs to go... 0 lost!
Rachmumtobe - 14lbs to go... 0 lost!
Cashew - 25lbs to go... 0 lost!
twinkle - 7lbs to go... 0 lost!
Embo - 20lbs to go... 0 lost!
Buttons - 0lbs to go... 14 lost! GOAL MET
Dannie - 20lbs to go... 8 lost!
sparkle - 11lbs to go... 9 lost!
mummy to be - 21lbs to go... 0 lost!
mum22ttc#3 - 20lbs to go... 1 lost!
vhal - 33lbs to go... 9 lost!
CRWx - 14lbs to go... 0 lost!
veganmama - 9lbs to go... 1 lost!
Marina - 7lbs to go... 7lost!
Lollipop - 14lbs to go... 0 lost!
Jennywren - no goal... 9 lost!
Sunrise - 14lbs to go... 0 lost!
Shanandboc - 11lbs to go... 0 lost!
Toptrump - 10.75lbs to go... 3.25 lost!
Amy-lea - 11.5lbs to go... 2.5 lost!
Bathbabe - 14lbs to go... 0 lost!
Mummy2b21 - 13lbs to go... 2 lost!
shelx - 19lbs to go... 4 lost!
PrincessJenna - 32.5lbs to go... 9.5 lost!
ceejay - 7lbs to go... 0 lost!
Lydiarose - 14lbs to go... 0 lost!
Tennisgal - 2.5lbs to go... 1.5 lost!
Hulahoop - 7lbs to go... 0 lost!

Yep! Though I've cheated a bit because I was really unwell for 2 months there and lost a lot of weight anyways so its keeping it off and down a bit more which hopefully shouldn't be too hard lol

Yup i've already lost 22lbs (started august 6th) aimed to lose 49lbs total. I think it's doable but have to work hard.

I have started to slack and put 2lbs back on so really got to get back on track now!

Im so lazy & still have atleast a stone left over from Roman, sigh. Wanna lose maybe 20lbs by Christmas!

See I can't even use Callum as my excuse. After having him I lost 3 stone in 4 months (i was really unwell but still!) and i piled 2 stone of it back on from just eating crap like mini rolls and stuff instead of meals :rofl:

I was going to start a thread about this!! i'm starting tomorrow - doing SW, i no it works, have done it before, just i never seem to be in the right frame of mind, but im huge once again, so ideally want to lose a stone & a half by xmas x

Im doing SW too :)!

if you tell me what your goal loss is I will change the OP with our goal and loss to date! (be realistic girls, 13 and a bit weeks to go & might have a few slip ups closer to the day)

Make mine 1 stone then, as got a few birthdays coming up, and everytime i seem to put pressure on myself to lose a lot.... i always fail...

so a stone in that time should be more than do able

I might have another stab at SW. Did it before and lost over a stone so why not.

My goal is to lose 2lbs a week so i'll say 20lbs altogether to allow for slip ups!

yep and if you lose more then bonus!

:D okay girls WE CAN DO THIS. I wanna buy red skinny trousers for christmas day if i manage the 20lbs lol

With me its snacking, so i've cut them out, ideally i'd like to lose a stone but i'd be happy losing half a stone by xmas, i've cut my portion sizes down to which seems to of helped xx

Yay can I join? I would love to loose 3st for Christmas if I can........I started a strict diet last Monday (but was dieting before that) so I will WI Mon :D

I'd love colourful skinny jeans as well but been too afraid to wear them before (being over weight) in case people think i'm some kind of oompa loompa :rofl:

Nats i reckon half a stone will be easy peasy! I'll put you down for 10lbs ;)

Oooh good luck paula im sure youll do it fine!

I'd love colourful skinny jeans as well but been too afraid to wear them before (being over weight) in case people think i'm some kind of oompa loompa :rofl:

same lol i stick to black & dark denim

so when do we check in? I weigh on wii fit daily but will we just check in every friday?

I find it hard doing " food diets" i gained 4 stone with my daughter, and lost that plus more doing the cambridge diet ( which involves just 3 shakes a day ) extremely hard, i have tried to do it again... but i can't.

i lost a stone on SW last yr, my trouble i get carried away with the portion sizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back