Losing Weight for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it hard doing " food diets" i gained 4 stone with my daughter, and lost that plus more doing the cambridge diet ( which involves just 3 shakes a day ) extremely hard, i have tried to do it again... but i can't.

i lost a stone on SW last yr, my trouble i get carried away with the portion sizes.

me too, the first time i did SW i lost 18lbs in 3 months but when i re-did it I followed SW plan to the letter BUT measured out regular portion sizes e.g. 100g pasta

I was so surprised because I was full after everything still and felt really satisfied. The result was 18lbs in 1 month =)

I find it hard doing " food diets" i gained 4 stone with my daughter, and lost that plus more doing the cambridge diet ( which involves just 3 shakes a day ) extremely hard, i have tried to do it again... but i can't.

i lost a stone on SW last yr, my trouble i get carried away with the portion sizes.

me too, the first time i did SW i lost 18lbs in 3 months but when i re-did it I followed SW plan to the letter BUT measured out regular portion sizes e.g. 100g pasta

I was so surprised because I was full after everything still and felt really satisfied. The result was 18lbs in 1 month =)

wow that is great, that's what i need to do then measure pretty much everything instead of guessing

haha! usually you get a decent loss in week 1! im a carb fiend so will find no bread quite tough :(

It really worked. I was so scared of still being hungry but I wasnt at all. Didnt do much exercise either if im honest :blush: just a few walks here and there and the occasional wii fit jog :rofl:

last time i lost 5 n half lbs in my first week, i did go to classes though, which i thought would help, but honestly it didnt, i need someone to give me a kick up the bum at times... and the class is very laid back lol

I found class was more stressful on me. I stopped going because I felt too pressured and if I ever had a gain I felt really embarassed about it and it was making me feel like I had to try harder which made me stressed which made me want to eat :rofl:

at least at home if I gain there's no pressure and I can just start again without feeling like I have to 'prove' or 'contest' something

I might be in the minority though because alot of people I know would not have got anywhere without group support but I guess I find things easier on my own :shrug:

Yes you are right, a lot of said without the group they just fail.... it was good for understanding how it all worked, as i had no bloody idea lol... are you doing EE ?

I'd join in but I'm no good at getting up and exercising. SW failed. I did do WW 6 years ago but it took about 6 months to lose 7lbs. I've lost all hope in losing weight

Some days I do EE and some days green. I don't buy meat often as it's expensive :rofl: but even on green days I only have 1 of each HE otherwise i feel too bloated! haha

Oooh good luck paula im sure youll do it fine!

Thanks, I know it sounds too much but with me being bigger and doing a strict diet, it will hopefully come off quicker....plus when I lost 8st before I was losing like a stone a month :)

Ive been doing SW for 13 weeks now and have lost 2 and half stone...want to loose 14 more pound before December 19th..then im having a week and half off then starting again in Jan :) xx

Ive been doing SW for 13 weeks now and have lost 2 and half stone...want to loose 14 more pound before December 19th..then im having a week and half off then starting again in Jan :) xx

wow well done.....that gives me hope cos if you can loose 2.5st in 13 weeks, maybe I can loose 3 in 13 weeks!? :thumbup:

wow well done.....that gives me hope cos if you can loose 2.5st in 13 weeks, maybe I can loose 3 in 13 weeks!? :thumbup:

Thankyou :) Im sure you can do if you put your mind to it :flower:

Thats great lotty, well done, do you go to classes ?!

Thankyou :) Nope i do it online hun x

Count me in :) I lost loads and have lost track and put loads on so need to get back to it. I will aim for 14lbs xx

Count me in :) I lost loads and have lost track and put loads on so need to get back to it. I will aim for 14lbs xx

Pingu - you look great in ya holiday pics, you dont need to lose weight x

omg i cant stop eating at the moment...chocolate seashell truffle things all gone :dohh: and now i really want my stars crisps.

i put it down to the fact i didnt eat lunch. bought a shop made cheese and onion sandwich, bit into it and there was a stone in it :sick:

omg i cant stop eating at the moment...chocolate seashell truffle things all gone :dohh: and now i really want my stars crisps.

i put it down to the fact i didnt eat lunch. bought a shop made cheese and onion sandwich, bit into it and there was a stone in it :sick:

omg that is the sort of thing that happens to me.. i brought a cartoon of orange juice from asda 2 weeks ago, opened it and there was a mini sausage floating on top...proper made me :sick: i had a good moan though, and they said they have no idea how it could have got in there

i have found all sorts in shop sandwhich so now dont bother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back