• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Losing Weight for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
:sick: that's so gross!

Not buying anything pre-packaged again...will stick to homemade...that'll teach me!

A sausage in orange juice LOL that made me laugh loads for some reason haha

will update the list now ladies :D

I'd join in but I'm no good at getting up and exercising. SW failed. I did do WW 6 years ago but it took about 6 months to lose 7lbs. I've lost all hope in losing weight

I dont really exercise either! Even if you dont lose weight eating clean might make you feel healthier? upto you but whats the harm in trying! you could post what youve had each day and we could maybe help see where youre going wrong x

I've got about 20lb to lose I put on over 4 stones during pregnancy. I have lost 10lb over last 2r months but I literally have no motivation anymore!

Count me in :) I lost loads and have lost track and put loads on so need to get back to it. I will aim for 14lbs xx

Pingu - you look great in ya holiday pics, you dont need to lose weight x

Thanks BW :flower: You don't need to lose any either, you always look lovely in your pics. I am rubbish with food and really need to do better. I can't start tonight as having a date night with the hubby which involves a takeaway! x

I go to zumba, I am to start paying monthly rather than pay as you go so I make sure I go. I also go to a class called giggle and wiggle which is a mixture of dance and toning. I have use of a free gym but I find it so boring!

:hi:
Can I join please? I'm on a diet and have lost a bit already but would love to lose between 6 and 13lbs by Christmas!
I'm not exercising unless walking everywhere counts?! :D But am on a strict diet so hopefully I'll get there! x

quack do you want on the list?

doodlepants shall i put you down for 10 or 13? or 6 lol

Ummm lets say 6 and then I well feel even better if I loose more! :haha:

Well I'll give it a shot. I don't have a goal as such, I have too much weight I want to lose lol

added you ladies :) got a good size group now to help eachother x

:happydance: get tonights takeaway out the way then its dieting all the way...is it weird that im acutally excited??

Good luck everyone....:D

feeling really positive I will do this.....cant wait to WI on Monday :happydance:
its always harder sticking to it on a weekend with OH around eating what he wants and being out of the house etc but I wont cheat at all, tried too hard this week for that & I want a good result

ive just cleared the fridge ready for all my fruit n veg when my shop comes :D we had quite an unhealthy tea lol corned beef hash then fruit crumble and icecream :$

& i never bought any snacky bad treats for the kids either! I bought mini milk biscuit things (the cow ones) and frubes for them as I know I wont eat them along with loads of fruit. If it isnt in the house it cant tempt me!

good idea, will remember that when i go to buy callum his stuff :dohh:

I always end up eating their milky buttons and leftovers :dohh:

Mmmm that tea sounds yum Mandy lol

there is loads of stuff in here that I would love to eat for the kids but I just ignore them
and I put their leftovers in the bin straight away so I dont pick!

My fridge is full of chicken breasts and salad stuff.....my fridge is soo colourful lol!
I have been making some delicious salads adding different things to jazz them up a bit :)

going to morrisons tomorrow just for healthy things so I never run out and become tempted :D

keeping busy tomorrow so hopefully that will keep my mind off food :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back