Losing weight for Christmas2017 -anyone want to join?

Struggling a lot today, well it’s been a bit of a bad weekend but I’ve been spotting for nearly 3 month (which is the normal for me on and off the pill) anyways all this week it’s been as if af has started but then going back to spotting today finally looks like things may get going but i am starving despite eating my meals, I’m trying to stick with fruit and not have Syns for the rest of the week as I was bad Friday and Saturday.
I’m wondering if it’s hormonal, I’m at the drs tomorrow as I’m at the end of the 3 month pack of pills I was given you take them everyday, I wanted to have one with a break as it can help regulate your periods when you come off but I was too overweight for them and despite losing 1st 10.5lb from what I have read on google I will have to lose more weight before I can use a pill like that. So probably have to put up with the constant bleeding until some point next year, which is frustrating especially becoming hormonal so frequently when your trying your best to diet and it’s hard to stay focused on a diet when something is making you so hungry. I’m starting to feel like today I could eat and eat and still be hungry.
Sorry for the rant.

That does sound tough :(. I would hate to bleed on and off like you do. Does the GP know this is happening and is this something you have to put up with?
As for being hungry, I wonder if perhaps you aren't eating enough protein? Protein is super important as it keeps you feeling full longer. I am keeping an eye on three things, calories, protein and fibre. Maybe it is all the sugar in fruit that makes you crave?

Gp has said it’s fine, I’ve been back and forth this year. For the past two years I’ve had either spotting the majority of my cycles, 100+ day cycles, long heavy periods. I’m very surprised I am not low in iron.
I saw my gp on Monday she said since the heavy long periods had settled into spotting that it’s fine continue the pill I’m on as she’s not willing to put my on a pill with a break until my bmi is what is considered safe for that pill. She did say injection, implant etc are something I could use but because pregnancy isn’t actually what I’m trying to avoid and I’m only using it now as I don’t ovulate at all and the pill was hopefully supposed to stop the constant bleeding until my bmi was what they wanted to either try fertility drugs or use the pill with a break would help regulate me as that is the way my son was conceived but i was a few stone lighter when he was conceived.
My main worry is cervical cancer, I have had abnormal smears for the past 3 years, this year’s biopsy was normal all of a sudden the cells I had went away but I’m still a bit worried. I was tested for ovarian cancer just a few months ago also and all was fine. It still doesn’t clear the worry especially having to be tested for it.
The drs just don’t think my body can handle the extra weight. I’ve always had period problems, before my son I had them every 3+ months from when they started. I suspect I’ve always have problems ovulating and being on the pill 3 months before trying to conceive must have helped a lot.

I’m not sure about my food but I haven’t been too bad between meals since I posted. I was weighed on the scales at the drs and they were about 5lbs off. I’m hoping for a decent loss this week. 2+ I really want that 3.5lbs gone by next Fridays weigh in before our final weigh in before Christmas.

Oh I see! I can understand your worry but it must be reassuring that your cervical test was ok. I hope you will get your BMI to where you want it to be really soon. Such a struggle over xmas though isn't it. :hugs:

I did it -3.5lbs 2st in total with a week to spare.
Got my 2st award and also slimmer of the week :)

Thank you. Nearly half way to pre-pregnancy weight which is my first proper goal then I will go from there.

Wow well done nat xxx

Sorry ive been awol strugglying with my mh.

Ive was 20.6 so still need to loose 6 lbs before christmas. I am strughlying with my eatimg right now.

Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"