Losing weight for Christmas2017 -anyone want to join?

I'd like to join please? I am not doing well and hopefully having a group of other ladies trying to lose weight too will help.
I had a really good week but then totally blew it on Thursday at an event where they not only had a buffet with absolutely yummy food but also a buffet with just chocolates! Gosh, I rolled out of there! Now trying to compensate with extra steps and less calories but we are going to SIL's tomorrow and she has a tendency to bake loads of bread (and is making her delicious lamb roast) and I can never resist. Wahh!

Hi Angel hunny ate you still doing slimming world?

I lost 1 lb at ww somehow

My mental health is really bad so sorry I haven't updated much. I am strugglying

Xxx

Well done Topsy! I am sorry your MH is not good though, I hope things improve soon :hugs:
No I am not doing SW anymore. Not going to group is probably part of why I am no longer at target. :(

Well done topsy :)

Good luck angel :)

I didn’t go to group this week so didn’t weigh although it would of been a gain. I did well all week until Thursday it was my mams anniversary for when she passed away and I just didn’t handle it well, this continued into yesterday and now into today as well. I don’t think I can even face group next week but I have to. I have to plan out my meals and pull it back.

Aw angel hunny i bet you can get back in target loverly.

Nat hunny it must be a hard time-hugs

Xxx

I am sorry Natalie, that must have been so painful. Hopefully you soon will feel strong enough to get back on plan.

I got back on it Monday, I’m ready to face the scales on Friday and hope that I’ve at least maintained.
This time of year is always hard for me as each year passes if gets more difficult. But I need to stay on track because if I go off track and gain back everything I lost I would feel even worse.
I’m suffering a lot with fatigue and pain as I suffer hyper mobility and it’s a daily struggle I’m hoping the pain and fatigue will get better the more weight I lose. There hasn’t been improvement yet but I do still have a long way to go x

I'm sorry you're suffering with fatigue and pain :(

Aw I am sorry, that sounds difficult! I hope losing weight will help.

Thank you so glad I was able to turn things around.

6.5lbs to Christmas goal I’m feeling positive x

Ive got 8 lbs to go stayed the samew this week xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back