Losing weight for Christmas2017 -anyone want to join?

Thanks girls. Berm eating rubbish. I NEED to rein it in. Hope everyone ok? Xxc

Sorry your are struggling topsy, I am too. I try to stick to my calories but the weight is just not shifting as I would like. And then I get frustrated and eat too much, spoiling a good week. If only losing weight were as easy as gaining!

-1.5lb I’ve got 3 weighs ins to lose 5lb in time for Christmas.

Thank you, I decided to be open today and explain that I had been struggling on weekends since my mams anniversary has passed. It was hard especially being in a room full of people but I feel slightly better and even better when he pointed out that I had a lot going on in my life but managed to lose 1.5lb on both weeks I struggled. This weekend I’m definitely going to try harder I always have cheat day on Fridays it does help a lot but the past 2 weekends I’ve been struggling to keep it just to Friday but I’m feeling more confident in myself now.
I’m also doing out my bathroom and decorating next week it’s going to be a lot of work so I’m hoping that will go in my favour the extra moving around x

That's great that you were able to be open with them :hugs:

It really is, I’m a very shy person and suffer with anxiety so speaking in front of a room full of people that I don’t know is difficult for me.

Oh I know! I struggle too but I always sort of feel cleansed when I own up. Well done you! And hopefully doing all that decorating will help too with extra exercise, distraction and mood boosting sense of achievement plus of course loving the results of your work :)

Thank you, I’m actually really looking forward to doing the bathroom it’s needed doing for so long I’m excited the times finally here to change it.

I can’t beleive I’m close to losing 30lbs. I must of made a error in my ticker when I updated it as I have lost 27lbs not 28lbs, I have counted the 4lbs I lost prior to slimming world in there lol 1st 13lb all together but 1st 9lb with slimming world which is where I set the 2st goal by Christmas.

I got my club 10 award for losing 10% of my body weight also yesterday so I have 4 certificates on my fridge now :)

Me too! They definitely help motivate, hopefully I’ll have one more in time for Christmas.
3 weigh ins to go. I am hoping for a 2+ loss this week.
I have only eaten for the first time today at 6.15pm as I’ve been so busy all day stripping the bathroom ready to start properly tomorrow.

-1.5lb definitely less than I was expecting especially when this is the loss I’ve had the past 2 weeks when had eaten badly all weekend. I was good this weekend/week and been on the move constantly.

It might be more and you had a bit more salt than you should and that makes you retain water. But any loss is great!

I am really struggling still and have no good results to report. I am dreading putting on more over Christmas and then not being able to take that off either and sliding back to where I was after I had my boys. :(

Last edited:
It’s possible, I’ve also not been drinking water and on 2 days I only had 1 meal which probably isn’t good for you either. I’ve kind of neglected myself this week.

I’m also not looking forward to the Christmas gain but I know its inevitable as I want to enjoy Christmas. I hope you manage to get back into the flow with dieting x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->