Losing weight to gain confidence

Smokey_Bandit

Hoping for a Miracle
Reaction score
Okay so as the title says I'm wanting to lose weight to hopefully gain confidence in myself. I hate the way my body looks at the moment- My boyfriend says he loves it and my friends say I look good, but I just don't see it as they do.

My freshman year in highschool I was 98lbs- due to having anorexia- A few months into my freshman year I was raped and my mom put me on BC. I was put on Depo-Provera injections. On depo I went from 98lbs to almost 210lbs in a little over a year. :( --Yeah going from too skinny to too fat in highschool, made it so much more hellish to go through--

I quit the Depo injection after my mom died in 2009. and from then until feb of 2011 i went from 210lbs to 198lbs, and that was working out every day, eating right, the whole bit.

I was diagnosed with PCOS back in Feb, and put on Metformin. since being on metformin I'm happy to say that i went from 198lbs to 167lbs. I like the weightloss but i still hate the way my body looks, now please don't get me wrong I do NOT want to get back to 98lbs! I wasn't healthy then. I just want to get back to being within my weight range of 135-140. I take my dog for a walk every night for about an hour, and I do vigorus workouts every other day, I also am eating healthier too along with taking my metformin.

Any Ideas or support would be well appreciated :)

I cant really comment as im struggeling to lose my last half stone BUT to be honest your issues sound like they are more in your mind than anything else. Dont just go in this journey to lose weight, go on it to find happiness x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->