losing weight while pregnant buddies???

Brilliant catmummy. How are you finding second tri? My appetite has completely gone thank god so I'm hoping to lose those 3 lbs over the next couple weeks :thumbup:

Well i lost that weight because i had no apetite its slowly comin back so il prob gain weight again now hahaa plus wer goin on holiday in june so i no il gain then :haha:

Hi ladies, can I join? My weight has been steadily rising since DH and I got married in August 2012. I'm 5'10" and I've been overweight since childhood. I joined Jenny Craig at thee beginning of 2012 and lost 25 pounds. I was 230 pounds on my wedding day. I became preggers with DS in November 2012 an had already ballooned up to 255 (basically, I gained my jenny craig weight loss back). I did relatively well during my pregnancy and managed to gain only 30 pounds, even though my appetite was ravenous!

I was 5 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight at my 6 week check-up. I decided on Mirena for birth control, since I was breastfeeding and wanted a low maintenance option. I've gained 60 pounds over the past 18 months. I attribute most of my gaining to stress, decreased physical activity, a hectic schedule, and Mirena. No more hormonal contraception for me :shrug:

Now, I'm 320 pounds and 4 weeks pregnant. If I can get down to 290 and hold my weight steady through this pregnancy, I would be ecstatic! Thanks for creating this group, I look forward to connecting with you ladies :D

Course u can join hun im always on here so someone to rant too. I weigh in stones and pounds. I started at 19stone dead on and managed to lose 8 lb in the first 3-4 weeks then slowly put it back on to 19 stone lost 8.5lb in 2 weeks because i had s&d but put 1 back on last week soooo not impressed lol x

How's everyone doing? I'm now up 9 lbs but I went back to Slimming World last Thursday. I'm loving being back on plan and back in control.
Trying so hard to keep the weight gain to a minimum because my pelvis is already playing up. Spd or PGP as it's now known apparently. I had it really bad with my almost 3 year old but I'm 50 lbs lighter this pregnancy so I'm hoping that'll help. Especially if I don't allow myself to gain too much weight :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->