losing weight while pregnant buddies???

I love nando's so much that we've named this baby - baby nando :rofl:

I meant spicy rice of course :haha: Where on earth did I get dirty rice from?!!?

I'm back in work today so I know staying on track will be so much easier for me :) Brought porridge in for brekkie and a sandwich and yoghurt for lunch. Watermelon and pineapple for snacks but I forgot my babybels :( :( Might buy some from the shop if I get peckish :thumbup: I'll easily do my 10,000 steps too. I always do in work. Especially on a Monday :thumbup:

Hey ladies I'll join you , this time last year I finally hit my goal weight of 75kg ( from 109kg ) I have since gained 10 of that back . So I plan to lose if I can if not maintain where I am now :) I did all my weight loss with the Michelle bridges 12wbt so I will keep following that which is really just eating healthy and nutritious food and regular exercise :)

No appetite really, and some.food aversions,
Then early evening Its like I realise I'm starving and eat too much.
Like.tonight was a large bowl of spaghetti bolognese

Day two of staying on track :) I think I'll still see a gain on Thursday (if I'm brave enough to go to class!!) but at least ive managed to get myself back on the wagon.

Today I had 35g of oats and 1 small wholemeal roll for my HEB's and skimmed milk and Parmesan cheese on my meatballs for my HEA's :thumbup:

Iv been good today was naughty yesterday lunch i hada sandwich or 3 :( woops haha x

I'm loving my carbs since I found out I was pregnant cat :thumbup: Need to be careful though cos I love carbs but they don't love me!! :haha:

Oreos are syn-free, right? Also, if you eat the whole packet and chuck the wrapper in the bin, it's like it never happened... Right? Right?

OK I can't stop eating crap. I'm trying to make a week's food planner - what's everyone's favourite meals?

Me too fran. I'm been terrible :blush:

Today I've been good so far. I've had porridge for brekkie, salmon salad for lunch and we're having hunters chicken and slimming world chips for dinner. Lots of fruit for snacks :thumbup: Saving my syns for Saturday cos we're going to a party. There'll be cake that I won't be able to say no too!!

My favourite dinners at the mo are paprika pork with mash or rice. Chicken curry. Stirfries. I'm really loving salmon to which I dip in beaten egg whites, tomato purée and salt and pepper then dip in wholemeal breadcrumbs. I bake the salmon and make a tomato reduction - cherry tomatoes with water and balsamic vinegar. Serve this with loads of broccoli = best meal ever.

Another of my favs is sesame chicken with egg noodles. If you want the recipe let me know and I'll post it :thumbup:

Ah, they all sound fab! I think it's just the inspiration I needed! I was out for dinner last night with my team at work, we went to Las Iguanas and I had three courses and three virgin cocktails, which gave me such a sugar rush that my heart was still pounding when I went to bed! I've woken up this morning feeling starving and sick but determined to get back on plan!

I'll post my meal plan here when it's done. Definitely post the recipe if you don't mind, sounds lovely :happydance:

Me too fran. I'm been terrible :blush:

Today I've been good so far. I've had porridge for brekkie, salmon salad for lunch and we're having hunters chicken and slimming world chips for dinner. Lots of fruit for snacks :thumbup: Saving my syns for Saturday cos we're going to a party. There'll be cake that I won't be able to say no too!!

My favourite dinners at the mo are paprika pork with mash or rice. Chicken curry. Stirfries. I'm really loving salmon to which I dip in beaten egg whites, tomato purée and salt and pepper then dip in wholemeal breadcrumbs. I bake the salmon and make a tomato reduction - cherry tomatoes with water and balsamic vinegar. Serve this with loads of broccoli = best meal ever.

Another of my favs is sesame chicken with egg noodles. If you want the recipe let me know and I'll post it :thumbup:

It's my favourite punctuation mark too!!!!! :haha:

Here's a link to the recipe in my dieting journal :) https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/d...althy-possible-pregnancy-54.html#post25662981

Welll i dunno who stole my determination this diet?? I had weigh in this week and i stayed the same and now ordered pizza hut and cookie gough!! Argh hoping my guilt makes me soo poorly i cant eat much but what are the chances of that hahaha xx

I'd like to join you too, please.

After my last baby was born I gained about 30lbs while I was breastfeeding -- the idea of losing while bf sure doesn't work for me! I'd made a start at shifting those pounds again, plus the rest from before my pregnancy, when I got my BFP this time.

I usually lose in the 1st tri and put on about 20lbs overall, but this time I want to consciously work on my food choices so that my willpower's nicely strapped in place for the BF hurdle.

Well my eating plan has gone to pot - yesterday MS really ramped up and I felt sick all day long - looks like today is going the same way.

I just tried the Davina pre-natal workout - I'd say it's perfect for someone like me who was not exercising regularly before - I felt like I was doing something but nothing strenuous that would worry me. And you can see in the DVD that Davina is finding it quite testing in her last few weeks, so I think if I can continue doing it throughout, I should be in a reasonably good position fitness-wise :happydance:

Omg iv deffo come off sw wasnt for me at all so im now on th 500 cals a meal plan i lost loads last time with that lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->