• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Losing Weight While TTC

Ali- how are you doing?

I'm finally getting back on my diet. Only on day 2 but trying to stay on track. I figure this month I am going to work on sensible eating with portion control and next month I will try to get back into low carbing. It works so well when I follow through with it.

Hey Kristie! How are you?? I am not doing so well. I have gained about 15 lbs, horrible I know. I am doing the Whole30 starting Jan 2 so I am excited about that. Stress just had my diet go to crap. I feel so stupid because now I have to lose those 15 lbs again. Not fun!!!
I just got my positive OPK but I am not going to officially try again until I finish the Whole 30. I honestly don't even want to do the deed because I feel so fat and disgusted by myself.
How are you?!?

I just saw your post Shan! I have been missing you on Fitbit! Congratulations!! I am so happy for you!!!!!

Hey hun! I'm sorry things have been rough. I've been off for awhile now. I'm still sitting at about the same weight. I'm planning on doing a low carb diet soon. I was thinking probably tomorrow or Wednesday.

I'm thinking today is also o day, maybe tomorrow. My opk hasn't turned full positive but it's close and my ewcm is perfect.

Mine turned positive right away and was way darker than the test line lol. Since taking Vitex I pretty much O the same day every month for the last 4 months.

Glad you are at about the same weight. Maintaining is a good thing. I am really disappointed with myself.

Look into the Whole 30 and tell me what you think. :)

Well that's good! I've been on femara or clomid since July and I keep oing later and later. So I'm frustrated since it's all after cd 20.

I'm currently cd 18 so this would be the earliest since May. This cycle I did Lydia Pinkham so maybe this will do the trick.

Happy New Year!
I started my Whole30 yesterday. The sugar withdrawals are horrible! I miss my coffee too. Really hoping I can stick with it. Should have done it in the summer when I don't drink coffee lol

I missed you mentioned looking at the whole 30. I am familiar with it. I keep thinking I want to try it. But for now I'm just working on low carb. It has been hard, I hate the sugar withdraw and the general icky feeling.

I only like overly sweet coffee so that's clearly not an option. Which is probably for the best anyways.

Thanks Ali! I was going to tell you before what the situation was with my fitbit but now you already know haha. I looked at these posts and got distracted and never replied! I think I need a constant pregnancy metabolism haha I just keep losing weight and I can't figure out any other reason. I was going to stick with weight watchers on a modified basis throughout my pregnancy but I only made it about one week before I said to heck with it. But at this point I am 17+3 and have lost about 7 pounds from my starting point.

I hope you ladies are doing well!!!!

Hi Ladies do you mind if I join in, also trying to lose some weight to aid this TTC journey and gennerally be more healthy. My goal is 50 pounds. been working out and dieting for the past month like crazy but it seems the weight isnt shifting as quickly as it used to. Any advice and motivation would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Fun! I sent you a friend request Ali! Yes it is super crazy! The first 20 weeks went really really fast, now it feels like it has slowed down a little and doesn't seem like the time is moving so fast. My weeks go fast as far as work but then I'm like oh wow I have been 21 weeks FOREVER! :haha: We are having a little girl and I am sure she will be here before I know it! We are going to name her Freya <3 How have you been???

Eliza welcome to the group! I am acting as more of a cheerleader right now but I will start back up on weight watchers as soon as this little girl is born. What kind of diet are you doing??

Ali- I have no idea how in missed your post last week!

How are you doing?

Welcome Eliza!

Things are going okay here. We have really shifted from ttc to maybe not trying at all. We have talked a lot about being a family of 3 and we both seem really happy with that idea.

I need to really focus on getting back on track. I just can't seem to get motivated. I've been trying to eat healthier but it's still a struggle.

I have been working on my mental health more which does seem to be helping, so hopefully I'll be able to get some motivation soon.

Hi Ladies do you mind if I join in, also trying to lose some weight to aid this TTC journey and gennerally be more healthy. My goal is 50 pounds. been working out and dieting for the past month like crazy but it seems the weight isnt shifting as quickly as it used to. Any advice and motivation would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Hi Eliza! Welcome!!

What kind of diet are you doing? I am doing low carb and high fat and it works extremely well for me. I am back on it and have lost 10 lbs in 5 days! :happydance:

Aww Shan a little girl!! I am so happy for you!! Time never moves fast when we want it to lol.. I say that but now I just realized we are almost into March!!

Krissie I hear you. What kind of food do you struggle with? I am back on low carb high fat and it works really well for me. I am down 10 lbs in 5 days. I also no longer have any cravings.. I decided I am done yo-yoing. I think my weight is the main reason I am not losing weight. Friend me on FB and I will add you to a great low carb group.

I have to do low carb/ high fat to lose weight too. I have horrible carb/sugar cravings. I know they quickly ease once I stick to the diet.

I'm currently on a Facebook break. I found it was too toxic for me. Maybe someday I will be able to rejoin.

I understand that. I am not on as often as I used to be. I am going to PM you my number. You can text me and we can motivate each other. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->