• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Losing Weight While TTC

Yea Thursday through Sunday were very bad for me. I'm back on track now...for the most part :haha: ....I overate a little last night and tonight but not by much. My weigh in is tomorrow and I am expecting a gain. On one hand I feel like ah I should get back on track straight away tomorrow, the other hand has a Chinese craving that wants to be satisfied after I weigh in and then have the whole week to be good lol. Struggle. Is. Real.

Cheers to both us getting back on track! It is so hard!

Hey ladies!!! So as of Friday I was down 2.6 lbs. I started back logging on MFP, no matter what I eat. I find that it helps me when I keep track. Also I noticed when I was logging in here daily and talking to y'all that kept me on track! I have just been so busy with my daughter back in school and stuff!

Ok so we are getting our marriage license on Friday and plan on getting married 9/22! Is it bad that I don't want a traditional wedding? I just feel that the money can be better spent somewhere else. Am I horrible for that?

That's great Ali! And congrats! Obviously I don't think wanting a non traditional wedding is bad :haha: If you recall 3 months ago I got married at the courthouse and then had a mini reception at a bar lol. I was so happy we didn't spend a ton of money on the wedding and it was way less stressful.

So I gained 0.1 pounds. I can't hardly believe it! I was expecting at least a 1 pound gain. That is encouraging enough though that I have lost my obsession with Chinese food :haha: Time to get back on track fully and kick this weight out the door!

I love the idea of a nontraditional wedding. DH and I had ours at a park with pizza afterwards. If I ever got remarried I would do something even more low key.

How are you ladies doing? I have been working to make better choices this week. I am feeling much better than I have been too! I am still dealing with horrible nausea that I think is being caused by the femara. At least that is when it started. I just wish it would stop because it is seriously messing with me.

I was doing alright but the last two days....and today...have pretty much been crap. In the scheme of things it could be a lot worse but still definitely not weight watchers approved haha.

Im sorry you have been feeling sick krissie, that's the worst.

I went home sick on Wednesday and I felt so silly. I was about to go into a patients room when I felt like I was going to be sick and decided to go home. I couldn't imagine blowing chunks in the room of a sick patient. I never ended up getting physically sick so I was questioning myself and thought that I should have stayed at work. Well when I went in the next day the girls I share an office with both went home sick within an hour of me, then I didn't feel so silly. Stupid flu!

Okay....I need help....I have tried to come up with many places where I could take this and I really can't come up with the right place. This probably isn't the right place but it seemed like the lesser of all evils. It is completely a religious thing, but as I have posted religious feelings on BnB both Ali and Krissie you have both supported me so I felt like maybe I could bring this here, if it isn't okay with you two feel free not to respond. After our failed IUI I stopped going to church, until last week. I think we were out of church for 3-4 weeks. Honestly the only reason we went was because Asher said "mom, why haven't we been to church, I want to go to church." Well I am not going to deny my child his desire to go to church. In the back of my mind I knew we weren't going because I was mad, that is no reason to keep Asher from it. Well the whole time we were in church I was on the verge or tears. The sermon was about about defying God, which selfishly made me feel even worse because essentially I am in that stage, the denial of his presence. I don't know, I'm rambling. I am so concerned about the fact that I am so angry that I cannot make it through a sermon without crying. I don't want to be angry with God. I have thought of many people I could talk to this about. My pastor, my family....but I am embarrassed. I put all my trust in Him, always talk about how He has the plan and I will wait patiently. I am not waiting patiently, I am mad. I'm so lost right now because I don't know what to do, I don't want to be mad and I want to have trust but I don't know how.........

:hugs: Shan, I can completely relate. I go through sadness and anger about my infertility often. Right now I'm just feeling so hopeless. It's just such a tiring journey.

Thanks Shan. Cd 17 and still no positive opk. I leave on vacation Wed morning for 5 days so not looking likely this cycle has any chance. Still gonna bd today and Tuesday.

Then we are going to be on a break one or two cycles with just supplements. Then I'm thinking another round of clomid because I know it works.

Eh, I think my diet is just gonna be in the toilet until I get back from vacation. Just being honest with myself. I think if I let loose and enjoy myself I can come back and focus on getting healthy.

Hey y'all!

I can understand being mad at God, I really can. When I lost my son I was also very mad at God. Extremely mad... But I was so convicted. I prayed about it and I have never felt so much comfort in my life. If you fully trust in the Lord then you need to fully trust His plan and His timing. He has the ultimate and perfect plan. I know it is hard, I was just thinking yesterday how now 2 people I know just announced their pregnancies. I felt upset but unfortunately it is what it is. What is being mad at God going to do other than make you feel upset? You were crying in church because the Holy Spirit was convicting you. That's a good thing, not a bad thing. You still have a heart for God. He loves you. Do you think it was just coincidence that is the sermon you went to after not going for a few weeks? :) Keep praying and trusting.

Ok so the wedding. As I was reading your posts about your weddings I decided we will do the courthouse thing on 9/22 and then that weekend we will have a cookout to celebrate. Maybe go out to dinner on 9/22 to celebrate that day too. I just don't want to waste a ton of money. It will be better spent on our house.

AF is supposed to arrive today. No chance of a BFP, I have had my own convictions recently and have abstained until we are married. It will be perfect timing because I am set to O like that weekend I believe lol..

So true Ali. That was a conclusion I recently came to as well. I am trying to trust in God's timing and know when it is right we will have our baby. The waiting is still so very hard but I have spent the last week or so praying about it and asking to be comforted until the time was right. And I am at so much more ease. We will be taking a meds break for a couple cycles. I am thinking resuming in December and to me that just feels right. I am also trying to focus on the one child I do have and be a better momma to him.

Ali- That is great o will be around the time of your wedding!! Fx for you!! I don't blame ya for not wanting to spend a lot of money. I think the courthouse and then celebration sounds perfect.

That's awesome Krissie. I am so happy to hear that! I think taking a break might be good. I hear stories all the time that people are so stressed out about TTC, take a break, and then get pregnant! Sometimes just taking a more relaxed approach helps. :)

How is everyone doing?

I've been better about my diet and starting to lose weight again. I should tighten it up more but I'm kinda easing back into it, I guess.

I did end up ovulating late on femara. I missed it since I was out of town. So waiting on af for sometime next week. Then just gonna take my herbs and vitamins and work on my diet.

Hey y'all! I have been doing better. Starting a 21 day challenge if y'all want to join up! https://m.facebook.com/groups/1120096548079456?ref=bookmarks
I am fixin to ovulate soon. On CD14 and have been ovulating 15-17. Haven't had time to do the deed. Need to get on that tomorrow lol!
We haven't gotten married yet. He is waiting to see if his uncle can do the ceremony. It will be either Oct 12, 14, or 16. I am hoping for 16. See how organized we are? LoL

Krissie, my main focus is just taking my vitamins and working on my diet too. I want my body as healthy as possible, even though I will probably still be fat. Oh well! We are a work in progress!

So true Ali. I always think I will be working on something. I'm just trying to be as healthy as possible.

I did well latest week with a 2.6 lb loss. So hoping to keep it up this week. I've been super stressed so trying not to emotional eat.

Af is due tomorrow or maybe Thursday so that's definitely not helping matters.

Just got my positive OPK but Justin is too tired to do anything. He has been working super long hours. :(

My temp dropped today do af should be here shortly. I have a list of supplements I want to try this cycle so need to sort them all out so I remember.

What are you going to try? I still can't believe how well the Vitex has worked for me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->