• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Losing Weight While TTC

Cd 1 here..

I am taking black cohosh (days 1-12), spearmint, bee propolis (actually it's a variety of bee products in one capsule), vitamin d and myo-inositol.

I will also be continuing metformin and femara this cycle. We were going to take a break but after having no side effects from the femara decided to proceed with it again.

Oh wow... Lots of stuff!

I am working on my weight and eating healthier this month. Hopefully he won't be so damn tired. :(

Why do the weekends have to go so quickly?? With that said I have so much to do this week. I really want to decorate for fall. :)

I know! This weekend really flew by for me.

My diet has been horrible.. I really do need to get back on track.

Weigh in today and up 0.4 lbs. Not to bad considering I've cheated all week and af is here. I'm gonna work on being better this week. I've got a meal plan for today so that should help.

Not bad at all! I am down .4 lbs. I ate pretty good but did make nachos yesterday while watching football. I am making light turkey corn chowder for supper.

I made a corn chowder the other day. Oh my it was so good. I wanted to add chicken but I didn't have any.

I had bacon and eggs for breakfast (dh cooked!), for lunch I have broccoli and cheddar soup and for dinner I am thinking salmon and more soup. Or maybe green beans depending on how I am feeling when I get home. It is super cold and windy today so just looking for warm and comforting. Plus I am working on eating warm foods this cycle. I am just throwing it all out there and hoping it works.

Tomorrow I will probably have left over salmon for lunch and then for dinner I was going to pick up a rotisserie chicken and some mixed veggies from Costco.

So I have two days planned. Gonna have to work out the rest but for now I am happy with that. I am feeling very crampy today and just not interested in doing anything. I want to go home but I have 3 meetings this afternoon so can't do that.

You have made some good choices! Keep it up. I have no doubt you can do it. I figure if we eat good 80% of the time we are making progress.

I wish it was cold here. We are still in the 80s but should change by the weekend. I haven't had my ac on for a couple days which is great.

I have been productive with cleaning today. So excited to get my new bed set on and curtains up!

Today's high is 54 and windy!

I have made good choices today so hoping to keep it up.

I hope your new bed is comfy! I love redecorating.

I just found out today that Hobby Lobby has home decor. I have never been! Going there this week for some fall decorations. :)

Oh I love hobby lobby. I'm so glad the closest one is 2 hours away!

The closest one to me is about 40 mins away! Everything is at least 40 mins away though lol

Okay I am going to try and recap as best I can haha.

What both of you had to say to my last rant was truly so helpful. Thank you so much! :hugs:

I think I'm on the same diet boat as everyone else haha most days a great but there are still bad days, for me lately the bad days have been extreme. My weight is going down though. If I don't turn things around quick this week could be really bad though. We are going to a for King and country concert tomorrow (super excited!) so I will probably not eat great tomorrow since we will be out of town and eating out. I was going to get into the ridiculous story of how my internship is going :dohh: but that will have to wait because I have to take Asher to school haha.

I will read through what I missed later but from what I have seen it looks like you guys are on the right track! Proud of you both!!!

HI Shan! I replied go your other post but I'm so happy to see you back. I hope things improve soon for you.

We went to a for King and country concert a few years back. Ours are always around the 4th of July so super fun.

Hey girls!!! How are y'all doing?? I am doing ok. Justin decided he isn't ready to get married yet so that has been a bit of a blow but I am dealing with it well. He had a bad divorce years ago so I am just trying to be supportive and all that.

My weight is going down. I won my dietbet and lost 13 lbs so I am loving that. Basically keeping my eating at 80/20 with 80 being clean. Moving around a lot more than I used to as well.

Just finished AF. Going to see if we can't get some BDing in at the right time this month lol.

Aww Ali I'm sorry Justin decided he didn't want to get married yet. But I'm glad you're feeling okay about it.

Great job on your weightloss. Your ticker went out a while back so I haven't been able to stalk it. :blush:

Things are okay here. I'm so far off the wagon but I'm hoping to get back tomorrow. I've made a beef stew for lunch and probably dinner so that should help.

It is so easy to fall off. I yoyo so bad sometimes. Really trying to stick with it now. I hate losing weight only to gain it right back and have to lose it again. I will be stuck trying to lose the same 5 lbs for months. I hate it.

Yea, I do that so often. I bounce around the same 8 lbs or so. I guess its better than gaining but on the other hand I would like to just lose it for good. I wish I could find some inner motivation.

I'm sorry to hear that Ali :hugs: I'm glad he has a good reason though I'm sure that makes it a tiny bit easier. Great job on your DietBet! I have been wanting to try that but haven't had the courage haha I feel like it I made a $10 bet I wouldn't take it seriously but I am too scared to bet more :dohh:

Krissie I totally get playing with the same weight ugh so frustrating!

I quit weighing so I'm not sure where I stand but I have been eating like crazy. I was talking to my mom last night about how I was pretty sure I have diabetes because I have been a bottomless pit and sick for a week, she told me to take a pregnancy test and I said nope I think I'll just wait for my period and make a doc appt to check this diabetes theory :haha: Of course after the bug was planted I couldn't help myself. Looks like I got more than just a good show the night of the for King and country concert! :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_1466.jpg
    IMG_1466.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94