Loss after 2 healthy pregnancies, no luck since loss?

AngelsWings

Reaction score
I have no idea if anybody else has ever been in my situation because as common as miscarriage can be i've never met or spoken to anybody in the same position as me.

I have 2 children.
A 3 year old, a 22 month old.
I also lost a baby at 5 weeks last July 2010.
The longest it has ever taken me to fall pregnant is 6 months and that was with my first. My 2nd baby took 2 months and our angel bub took 4 months.
Since then I haven't been able to fall pregnant. They never did much just let nature take its course, they did an ultrasound when I was first miscarrying and said things were ok?

I'm just very disheartened how I can go from having no fertility issues to somehow being infertile? It doesn't make sense. I know it can take 12 months for a healthy couple and it has been that long for us now..

I have in all honesty given up and part of me has moved on thinking I will never have another child again.

I'm greatful for my girls, and know some people can't have any children at all, but it doesn't make it less painful, I longed for a big family and it has been cut short.. something just doesn't feel right in the pitt of my heart.. something doesn't make sense :cry:

I just wanted to add i'm only 22 years old and my husband is 28 years old. Which makes even less sense in regards to being infertile...

Don't ever give up hope! The way I would think about it is this - 'tell yourself you'll be pregnant again in the next 12 months' that might seem like a long time but it's really not. You are lucky that you don't have any fertility issues so if I was you I'd thank your lucky stars, keep positive and get charting your cycle give you something positive to focus on. Wishing you all the best hun it'll all work out fine I'm sure x

IF it has been 12 months, then you should be able to get testing done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->