Loss of sex drive

Tudor Rose

Mummy
Reaction score
:blush:

now is not the time for me to lose my sex drive but i have :blush:
Hubby is 10 yrs older than me and has a way higher sex drive than mine.

he was hinting last night for rumpy pumpy and i just turned and went sleep and i was thinking im never going to get pregnant unless we DTD but than i think oh i.l do it tomorrow, tomorrow comes and the same happens :(

what am i gonna do i need to get my sex drive back!:blush:

Hey Tudor :hug::hug: to you! Maybe it is just the thought of ttc after everything that's happened lurking in the back of your mind. Just try not to think of it has having sex to make a baby, think of it as making love to your OH and enjoy it because it really shouldn't feel like a chore! You'll get it back when you're ready.

Good luck. :hug:

iam glad i not the only one,been trying for a baby for last 8 months but unfortunately i have all good intentions to have as much sex as possible and love having sex but as soon as i hit my fertile period iam going off it and thus not helping myself to get pregnant i also think nevermind do it tomorrow and then tomorrow never comes and b4 i know it periods due again and iam down in the dumps for not being pregnant is just one vicious cycle lol

Hi Tudor, i think maybe a nice glass of wine might get your sex drive perky again, well it might help you relax abit and then it could lead to sex!! I know thats not the answer but its all about relaxin and wanting to enjoy sex that actually makes you do it!

Maybe dont think so much and let the feelings take over..xx

Also noticed your from cheshire where abouts i am from the northwest so not far! lol
xx

Hi beauty how are you chick? Im from Warrington

Arh i am from Wilmslow way so not too far from you..
Maybe just try and relax a little bit when it comes to the nookie time! Know its hard but i think TTC and when you want it so bad can affect your sex drive!! I really try with my OH to do it when we feel, and cause my cycles are all over i have no idea when i O so really we just bed when we want to and feel like it..

In a way it doesnt add to the pressure of the big O approaching.. Maybe your best really not trying to focus on when your O is or counting which cd your on and just go for it when ever you feel like it!! I defo think that when your really wantin something so bad, cause i am it can affect things! Thats why your prob gone off sex..

I would try for one cycle not to focus on what cd your on and just bed when ever you both feel like it and try to focus on something else and i bet your start loving the sex again like you use too..

:hug:

Hope it helps
xxxx

i have no idea where i am in my cycle after last month so im kinda waiting for the :witch: to show then i know where i am. :(

i try not to think about ttc but it does consume alot of my thinking time

It does me as well huni.. so i understand.. All i can try to say is maybe just go with the flow and do it as and when you WANT too rather than feeling like you have it..xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->