• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Loss of sexual sensation :-(

minime2009

Reaction score
Hi girls

Hope this is the right place to post, I haven't even looked at the forums since the birth of my second baby 7 months ago!

Has anyone else experienced lessened sexual sensation after childbirth? I noticed no difference in this area after my first but a huge difference after my second.

I also noticed a difference generally down there and was referred to physio and been doing loads and loads of oelvic floor exercises so have now been discharged from physio as there has been great improvement there

Tmi but I was really sensitive downstairs prior to the birth and even throughout my pregnancy so i am finding it all really distressing.

I can still orgasm but I find it takes a wee bit longer which I can deal with but the quality of the orgasm is greatly reduced

Has anyone else experienced this and did it all go back to normal? Like I say, I'm 7 months port partum.

Tia xx

Yep, I experienced this with my first. To begin with the orgasms were really, really weak. It did eventually improve. I found lots of practice with DH helped :haha:

I'll be honest with you, although things returned to almost normal they were never quite the same. And like you, I've had a physio tell me I have excellent pelvic floor muscles so it's not that...

Yep, I experienced this with my first. To begin with the orgasms were really, really weak. It did eventually improve. I found lots of practice with DH helped :haha:

I'll be honest with you, although things returned to almost normal they were never quite the same. And like you, I've had a physio tell me I have excellent pelvic floor muscles so it's not that...

Haha yes practice helps. Mentally I want it so at least the actual libido is fine but I just want a stronger orgasm! I'll keep going with the pelvic exercises as I am sure there is still a lot of room for improvement.

Just hoping that this isn't it forever :-(

After my first I could never orgasm through intercourse anymore. I think it maybe happened ONCE. Bummer.

After my first I could never orgasm through intercourse anymore. I think it maybe happened ONCE. Bummer.

Gosh, that's awful poor you :-(. When you say through intercourse can you still have clitoral orgasms or none at all x

Gosh, that's awful poor you :-(. When you say through intercourse can you still have clitoral orgasms or none at all x

I can still have clitoral orgasms. :) (thank goodness!) It's just I don't have a lot of sensation inside so sex is pretty boring!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->