Loss of symptoms and good news!!

StephtheHiker

Reaction score
So at around 9 weeks I stopped having the ms that was keeping me in bed most the day, food aversions almost completely disappeared, and I was able to eat again! Of course, it made me worry. A lot. 2 weeks later, still no sign of any ms so at my 12 week heartbeat scan (not an u/s), I was fearing for the worst.

Instead I heard a sound so beautiful it brought tears to my eyes! That awesome steady heartbeat chugging away. Really the only reason I didn't just start bawling is because I was in a room full of people :haha: I am NOT a crier, either.

So don't lose hope ladies! Mmc are rare...so more than likely you are worrying for nothing...just like I was :cloud9:

Good luck!

Thank you thank you thank you x this is me!! (But MS wasn't as chronic as yours!!) still have a few weeks till the scan... But my mind is (a little anyway) put at ease :)

So happy for you! I read this and feel better, I go for my 12 week scan Tuesday il be 12.5weeks. My symptoms were terrible until a week ago. I'm always worried and anxious! Heard a heart beat at 6.4weeks but need this scan to comfort me!!!

Good luck and H&H 9months!

Thanks ladies...just had to post cause it seems like there's so much bad news that gets posted and we need to hear when it all turns out ok...good luck on your scans...keep us posted :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->