Lost 1 stone in 2 weeks on 'The Dukan diet'

charliea85

Mum to Riley
Reaction score
Hey all, after putting on 4.5 stone from pregnancy it was time to take the plunge and get dieting, I decided to give the dukan diet a go after it was reccomended by a friend and 2 weeks in ive lost a whole stone.

very happy so far :)

let me know if anyone wants info on the diet and will provide all the info!
I now have 2 stone to reach my pre prenancy weight.

Hi :)

I need to lose 27lb to have another cycle of IVF funded and want to start it asap so need to lose the weight FAST so please i would love info! i have been on the website but would like to know what foods are involved etc before i submit the form.
Thanks and well done! xxx

Ive read up loads on the dukan diet an have the books, I've to try it! Did you find it easy to follow?

Hi,

Could you please give me the info on the Dukan diet. I seem to be stuck in a rut and can't lose anything.

thanks

i was doing this before i fell pregnant, i lost just under a stone in 3 weeks, loved it, and wasnt that hard to follow, ok i was a little more relaxed, but still great results and will diff go back to it when i have given birth :D

well done and keep it up!!

Please share! Well done on the loss

Ahh no I hate posts like this because it makes me want to do it!!

Well done on the loss, it's amazing! I just threw my dukan book away after never doing it just because I have told myself never to do a 'diet' again - now I want to go and rebuy it!

I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE !!!!....PLEASE send me the info !!

My DS is nearly 17 mnths now. I lost all my baby weight in 3 months !!.....yet now.....i've put a stone on !

I'm 5ft 3 and 10 stone and need something to act fast !

I'd love to give it a go !

HELP !xx

My DS is nearly 17 mnths now. I lost all my baby weight in 3 months !!.....yet now.....i've put a stone on !

HELP !xx

OMG I am 5'3", 13s4lb and my dream is to be anything below 10stone lol :haha:

HELP !xx

OMG I am 5'3", 13s4lb and my dream is to be anything below 10stone lol :haha:

Ha ha ha ....we all have our own goals chic......it really pee's me off to think i lost all my baby weight so soon.,...only to put it all back on ! Grrrr......DAM YOU PINOT GRIGIO !!!!

would love some info on this.
Looked into joining the site, but there's no way I can afford a subscription like that!!
xo

na you can do it without the subscription, if you google it there is loads of sites that give you free advise on what are the foods you can and cant eat etc. also books.

yeah i just been googling to death but can't find anything that specifically tells me what to eat when iykwim

xo

https://www.buzzle.com/articles/dukan-diet-menu.html

https://mydukandiary.com/dukan_diet_allowed_food_list.html

Hooe these help i am considering doing this diet it looks really good.

ohh there wa sa website i used for recipes, there is also a online store you can buy carb free and sugar free stuff that you can eat..let me try find them and i will post them on here.

for those with iphones and ipod touches there is a ebook you can buy for i think 0.69p that gives you the list of dos and donts.

this website gives you the ins and outs
https://mydukandiet.com/dieting/attack-phase.html

also great recipes for when you get stuck!

https://www.avidlite.co.uk/acatalog/SWEETS.html?gclid=COShodmJ360CFUhrfAodU0zAnA

i bought some stuff a few times with this website.

THe sweets are really nice, considering they sugar and fat and carb free!

some of the stuff is pricey but if it keeps you from caving, like it did me! it was nice to know i could have it every now and then!

I've been on dukan for 3 weeks now and have only lost 4lbs...I guess some peoples bodies respond better than others :shrug:

Well the more you have to loose! I was or am a porker haha

Me too! 5st lol plenty to lose, it just doesn't want to go anywhere.

I did make some cinnamon dukan muffins earlier though, which are rather tasty. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->