Lost 1 stone in 2 weeks on 'The Dukan diet'

Dukan basically high protein diet.

If you donf learn.change your habits once get phase 3 anyone could easily regain very quick because of lack food groups theyve been eating.

Im lover of protein aim for least 130g a day but because i exercise alot i need good source of carbs.

This not recommended anyone who wants to.do anything more than.30-60min of walking as form of exercise.

Really need watch cal intake can easily be under by alot, once up that could see a gain.instead.

I'm not sure what you mean by the calories thing...calories are not meant to be counted/considered on dukan...

I'm not sure what you mean by the calories thing...calories are not meant to be counted/considered on dukan...

No calories arent meant to be considered/counted when on dukan, but unless Ive missinterpretted mummytoamberx's post what she is saying is if you are not careful when you finish the dukan diet then the extra calories you would start to eat again will become a gain and override the loss.

Please correct me if I'm wrong mummytoamber
Dukan basically high protein diet.

If you donf learn.change your habits once get phase 3 anyone could easily regain very quick because of lack food groups theyve been eating.

Im lover of protein aim for least 130g a day but because i exercise alot i need good source of carbs.

This not recommended anyone who wants to.do anything more than.30-60min of walking as form of exercise.

Really need watch cal intake can easily be under by alot, once up that could see a gain.instead.

Sorry phone users my words dont seem come out right.

No your right you dont need count calories but if your someone totally unaware of number calorie in stuff, chances are youll under eat.

Which long term may not work depending how you do in phase 3.

Why alot people also class this diet as a fad.

I think il stick with slimming world as i can lose 5-6lb per wk for the first few wks if i stick to the plan and around 3-4lb per wk after. Deffo not to be sniffed at and the choice of food is great and still allows you to have a life :) GL ladies x

Sorry phone users my words dont seem come out right.

No your right you dont need count calories but if your someone totally unaware of number calorie in stuff, chances are youll under eat.

Which long term may not work depending how you do in phase 3.

Why alot people also class this diet as a fad.

I agree with Lei. And, to be fair, weight loss is all about calories in vs calories out, so it is important to have some knowledge of this if you want to lose weight (in my opinion).

I think il stick with slimming world as i can lose 5-6lb per wk for the first few wks if i stick to the plan and around 3-4lb per wk after. Deffo not to be sniffed at and the choice of food is great and still allows you to have a life :) GL ladies x

Definately agree my weight loss isnt as good as that but its so flexible and not like being on a diet at all. In some ways it needs a name change as it's not a diet it's a lifestyle change that really is easy to stick to once you understand the changes you need to make.

I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE !!!!....PLEASE send me the info !!

My DS is nearly 17 mnths now. I lost all my baby weight in 3 months !!.....yet now.....i've put a stone on !

I'm 5ft 3 and 10 stone and need something to act fast !

I'd love to give it a go !

HELP !xx

OMG I am 5'3", 13s4lb and my dream is to be anything below 10stone lol :haha:

You're exactly the same as me..... 5.3 & 13st 14lbs x

Hey all, after putting on 4.5 stone from pregnancy it was time to take the plunge and get dieting, I decided to give the dukan diet a go after it was reccomended by a friend and 2 weeks in ive lost a whole stone.

very happy so far :)

let me know if anyone wants info on the diet and will provide all the info!
I now have 2 stone to reach my pre prenancy weight.

I have started this today
How did you get on with it? Are you still doing it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->