Lost **contains "season 3" spoilers!!**

Kina

Reaction score
Well as this has finished in the states til Feb I feel we need a discussion regarding the first six episode for those naughty peeps that downloaded it ;)

I was in tears at the very end of the last episode! I was sure that he was going to shoot Sawyer. And what was she doing shagging him anyway, I was routing for her and Jack!!

i wanna know where all the stolen kids went, nobody cares anymore!

Series three is even better hehe

its got abit silly now with the others and all the lose ends, still i get why the other took and inprisoned sawyer jack and kate. has anyone read A Tale of Two Cities?
we get the next episode tonight :)

Episode 6?

I agree about the loose ends, it seems that things are said then forgotten about for ages!

yeah number 6, cant wait to see it, cant belive its stopping untill feb!! :evil:

i cried at last weeks too hehe

xx

Arghhh no what are you talking about, this says 'season 2 spoilers' Ididnt see what your talking about in season 2, your on about bloody season 3!!!! Im so pissed off Ihave found out that channel 4 will not be showing season 3, they lost it to Sky1!!! Ionly have freeview. y roadband is limited so Idont think Iwill be able to download them, so Iwill have to start buying them all on sodding DVD :(

ah balls! it was number 6 i had last week, thought i was getting another one tonight! :(

It ended so good last week to!!! what will kate do, what will jack do?!

roll on feb!!

xx

yeh - this thread is about season 3 guys :D

it was an emotional episode. i didn't think they would just go for it with camera's all around them! so many unanswered questions. wonder when we'll finally find out whats going on!

OOops flip it I'm SOOOOOO sorry!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Blame my stupid pregnancy brain, what an flipping ijit!!

Sorry sorry sorry!!

hehe bless your little pregnant socks :D x

Right well seeing as Icant watch bloody season 3 anyway now due to Sky getting it. Im going to have to download. As I dont want to have to fork out £40 per boxset!!!

Ihave never downloaded stuff like this before. Ihave broadband, but its limited in the amount I can download each month. Hoping Iwill be okay, as Iwont be downloading anyting else.

But I have a question, what siter do you use to download from, there seem to be loads of differnt sites doing it. Just wondered who you recomended.

Ta

I get it in dribs and drabs as have a friend of a friend in America who kindly sends it over on discs. Have seen the first 3 episodes of series 3. All a bit odd and still a lot of unanswered questions but still as gripping as ever and worth a watch for Jack :wink:

Cat said:
Right well seeing as Icant watch bloody season 3 anyway now due to Sky getting it. Im going to have to download. As I dont want to have to fork out £40 per boxset!!!

Ihave never downloaded stuff like this before. Ihave broadband, but its limited in the amount I can download each month. Hoping Iwill be okay, as Iwont be downloading anyting else.

But I have a question, what siter do you use to download from, there seem to be loads of differnt sites doing it. Just wondered who you recomended.

Ta

I use torrentspy. You need to download a program called bitorrent first before you can download torrent links, but it's really easy, quick and good quality :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->