lost fefe now waiting

agreeksmom

preggo
Reaction score
I was given medication to help baby come out (dont take it ive been in labour all day) i go tomorrow to make sure its out then every week i go for blood once my hgc downs down to 0 we are going to try but not tell anyone when we are pregnant we will wait till 12 weeks till we tell anyone even our families too many poeple knew this time too hard to tell everyone

anyways scared but hopeful,
Agreeksmom

((HUGS)) Hopefully everything goes smoothley for you. I KNOW I sware I won;t tell anyone next time until I have a live baby in my hands. I will just deny and get mad at them for calling me fat. LOL

So sorry for your loss. :hugs: Hopefully your follow up appt will go well and your bloodwork comes back at zero.

I also was given the medicine and it was very painful. I've been having weekly bloodwork to check my levels. We are still BDing and waiting to see when/if :af: comes. I have a follow up appt on Monday (6 wks after) they will be doing an u/s so I plan to ask them to confirm if I have Oed or not.

We will also be waiting to tell anyone when we do conceive. We made the same mistake telling too many people. Won't be going through that again this time.

Good luck to you.

I am so sorry for your loss. :hug: That must be horrible to go through.

after my chemical i'm going to do the same, i'm so sorry, no matter how many times someone says it, it never takes away the pain of it, all you can do is realize this makes you stronger and we are all here for you, you will be holding your forever baby someday soon xx

My thoughts and prayers are with you at this horrid time :hugs:

We don't intend to tell anyone we are TTC let alone when we get a BFP this time... which is weird because around the time the MMC was identified I was grateful for the support of the friends and family I had told :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->