Lost my lil boy at 24 weeks.

kayleigh89

Reaction score
Hello i thought i would post here for a lil support.

Well i thought everythink was flowing fine threw my 1st pregnancy,12 week scan baby moving fine,21 week scan everything looked great! Baby moving everything was found that got looked for e.g legs,arms etc.Was told he was a little boy OH was over the moon.Well i only just started feeling strong movement on Saturday as i was just 23 weeks...Also OH felt him for the 1st time that night too but.....That was the last time i got told on my 21 weeks scan my placenta was aterior so it would cushion a large amount of movement out so i thought oh it must be normal i havent felt him for a few days,Rang hospital the followin sunday night which made it 8 days after no movement a long time i know but u just dont think something could be wrong :( Anyways hospital said to get my midwife out so i called her phones off AS PER USUAL!! Anways got intouch with a 2nd midwife Monday morning she came out straight away but couldnt find lil boys hbeat :( She sent me down for a Scan and i got told we had lost the baby OMG my heart stopped that was the worst day of my life.Anyways the Midwifes was lovely to me an OH,The doctor came and gave me the tablet to start my labour on the Monday,Had pains all monday night also tuesday morning so i went in they sent me bk agen till they got stronger...So 2am Wednesday morning woke up with contractions so went to hospital,Anyways my lil boy arrived at 09.45 weighing at 0.005 kilos boy baby,The midwife did Feet and Handprints photos etc....an we got to take photos and hold him.How could life make this happen my poor little boy so tiny it still hurts me now,

Sorry its long wanted to let u all know why i have appeared and posted on here xxxxxxxx

:cry: I am so deeply sorry, my God you must be a mess :cry: I lost my Ava at 18 weeks 10 weeks ago and I am still devastated :cry:
Did they tell you why this may have happened, I realize it's early I was just wondering?
With my Ava the tissue did not grow so they don't know why she died, they said it was probably chromosomal .
I just am so sorry, I wish I could do more for you.
xoxoxoxo :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: if you ever need to talk I am here :cry:

:cry: I am so deeply sorry, my God you must be a mess :cry: I lost my Ava at 18 weeks 10 weeks ago and I am still devastated :cry:
Did they tell you why this may have happened, I realize it's early I was just wondering?
With my Ava the tissue did not grow so they don't know why she died, they said it was probably chromosomal .
I just am so sorry, I wish I could do more for you.
xoxoxoxo :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: if you ever need to talk I am here :cry:

Hey hunni no lil Brayden has gone threw post mortem just gotta wait for his body to be realeased.then get results between 9-10 weeks xxxx

so sorry hun, we're all going through the same emotions and the ladies here are amazing i really wouldnt have gotten through anything without them!!! its such a tragic and emotional time!!! thinking of your little angel xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry that you lost your little boy. Fly high, angel.:hugs:

I'm so sorry for your loss :( its truely the worst time anyone could ever imagine going through and I just hope you, in time, find the strength you need to pull through. My thoughts are with you and your angel at this horrible time xx

my heart just broke for you reading this hun i am so very very sorry xxxxxxxxxx

I'm sorry for your loss xx

Im so so sorry for your loss, rip little fella xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back